• HELLO!

Hi guys its me, I know I haven't said anything for a number of months because I gave up on the game that I thought would bring hope. For this game I have no hope, I have no expectation because i KNOW it will fail. I ...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • A_TREY_U might be able to solve the most shocking mysteries ever.

Before we start I would just like to tell everyone there is 10 days to go until April 31st. Here we go, so in MW3, our good friend "wiiadmin" was floating around and one day a few months after the game came out "it" s...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Diamond assault shield?

So I got the gold riot shield today. (God where those tomahawk kills annoying to get). And I was running around with it, having some fun with it, then one game one guy sees my golden riot shield and pulls out his DIA...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • This forum still exists?!?

Hi everyone here,   GET THE WII U!   How are you possible still playing this game?   To everyone, There will be NO updates and NO patches (that means no terminal) because everything has moved over t...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Downside of double weapon XP weekend

Yes yes, we are all getting about 2-3 attachments a game and the game is too easy at the moment but I have started to notice more people with noobtubes. There were none before so if there is one then it is an increse ...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • The final DLC thread   @A_TREY_U

Note- By locking this thread you are ingoring the community  And please everybody no changing the subject   This is the DLC thread that other dlc threads envy. Its the final, no more spam, and there is only...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • The OFFICIAL VoW OFFICIAL clan OFFICIAL thread

THIS IS WII U clan If you have a problem with the wii u don't respond!   THIS IS OFFICIAL by the way.   You have to be a "VoW" to join. If you don't know what that means THEN DON'T JOIN. There is no clan...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Prestigeing Guns

Just a few questions that people might have the answer for.   1. Whats the max level for a gun? 2. How many prestiges for a gun? 3. What are the benifits of prestiging? 4. If you complete a challenge for a ca...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Hit Detection and other stuff

So lets start this off,   Yesterday Morning I was playing BO2 and was having absolutly horrible hit detection. I kept switching classes and BAD BAD hit detection almost reminding me of MWR. I would be shooting f...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Prestigeing guns (and then I randomly go off in a different direction)

I made this thread and then it disapeared ........ take 2   Guys, I have a few questions about prestigeing guns ....   1. What is the max level for a gun? 2. How many times can you pretige? 3. What do yo...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Quick Question

Guys, after watching conboys MP7 gold video, how do you get your emblem and clan tag on your gun?
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • What should my name be?

So most likely infinitlag is taken, what should my name be instead, relating to the name "infinitlag".
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • The one thing that really kills this game

Yes yes, there is the aa on the dc, we have all heard it but really it isn't THAT bad (No nintendont don't use this to your advantage), there are OP guns but after the FMG9 akimbos from MW3 nothing is OP.   &nbs...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • An internet problem.

Hey, its me again.   I got my wii u BUT, it won't connect to the internet.   I put it on the EXACT same spot as my wii but It won't connect to the internet. It finds it, I put my password in, then when I ...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Patience my friends

My fellow console players (while saying that I don't have the wii u yet) with all the countless threads about "I give up" "where iz da patch?????" I would just like to ask, is this game worse than MW3? If the answer i...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • WII U IS LIVE! (I am the first one woo)

People should be already lining up for the millions that will swarm and get the U. Anyway my american counterparts please report back and all that sort of stuff. Reinforcments are coming in 11 days.   (right no...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Nuketown 2025.......wow

Activision I applaud. A great way to get more people pre ordering. Put a map in and everyone will go "OMGZZZZZZZ I will miss out on a map, I have to pre order!" They get it, after 6 months of saying "OMGGZZZZZ nuketow...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Aussie release date same as europe

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/09/aussie-wii-u-price-and-release-date-revealed/   And also zombiU and BO2 will be108 Australian dollars each.
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • RIOT SHIELDS IN ZOMBIES D:

Thinking of it, it would be really cool.
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag
  • Any officials

With the WII U and nintendo coming level with sony and microsoft for a few minutes and us getting all the publicity, we could actually become a real forum.........and that means official people. Foxhound is doing a sp...
    infinitlag
    created by infinitlag