• Why do I have to log in ever time I visit?

Why do I have to log in ever time I visit?   Using Firefox, all I have to is close the tab this forum is in and it acts like it don't know who I am when I return.   No other website I visit is like this. ...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Id buy the Skull Blue Camo from OpsII if made into a DLC?

Id buy the Skull Blue Camo from OpsII if made into a DLC?   since your on a DLC kick, I got $1.99 saved just for this............
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Why Im not buying a Season Pass

Why Im not buying a Season Pass   I did this whole map pack thing with Black Ops II.   Sure it was a great deal, but with no way to control, which maps you play, its sort of a waste.   Ive paid for m...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Ripper has flip up/down sight, why can't Target Tracker be on it? same design or type of sight?

Ripper has flip up/down sight, why can't Target Tracker be on it? same design or type of sight?   Yes, I love hearing people flip out and lose it that Im using the orange glow sight on them
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Why no Onslaught list for Squads?

Why no Onslaught list for Squads?   You made this whole new section of the game but keep leaving us out. The double XP weekends are a joke, as the cap is not doubled. So you get to play for about 3 min and your...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Why is the XP cap still in place on double XP weekend for Squads?

Why is the XP cap still in place on double XP weekend for Squads?   Still wont let me have more then 2008 XP
    350X
    created by 350X
  • ALL Games should be balanced with Bots

ALL Games should be balanced with Bots   I shouldn't be faced with a lose on my record for leaving a game because you put in in a game of  6 v 2 , one of the 2 being me.   in Ops 2 the game would re s...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Since last update - no offline squads bonus XP time

Since last update - no offline squads bonus XP time   Some reason suddenly, no matter what map or mode I chose, my squad is not playing offline matches, earning me bonus XP time. Even set it to default map n mod...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • AI's Trapped by their own Dogs

AI's Trapped by their own Dogs       On Sovereign two of my AI's got trapped by each others dog and messed up the game balance.     There needs to be some code to jump or try and get out whe...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • Offline Squad V Squad hacked too?

Offline Squad V Squad hacked too?   Ya know when you Xbox is shut off, your Squad will still battle other Squads [ Xbox must be off, or it don't happen] suddenly games that were close in either direction are now...
    350X
    created by 350X
  • IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed

IED's need to last a few sec longer after your killed like a bouncing Betty, grenade or ............   or bring back Betty, she was always good for several revenge kills.
    350X
    created by 350X
  • call of duty elite

When will you add the player stats to the page?   Ya got Ghost adds all over it but no player info?   where do I find online stats.   https://elite.callofduty.com/player/home
    350X
    created by 350X