• New addition to pre-game lobby????

I have started noticing a small person icon with a medical cross next to peoples name in the pregame lobby. I was just curious what this meant?
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Mass Bannings

Hey guys, DISCLAIMER: I don't condone cheating nor should it be implied that I am defending any of these people.  Let it be clear I am not banned myself. Did I miss something or are they doing mass bans no...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Tactical Insertion Clipping Issues

I know this is not a priority for the majority of community but its still frustrating for me nonetheless. I get there is going to be clipping in this game but it can be extremely frustrating when a tactical insertion ...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Map Pack 2

So the first map pack is out. I personally like the new maps which got me thinking. I looked it up and World at War got their second map pack in June. Anyone think they'll have the 2nd MW2 Map Pack out by then? Ye...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • A question about challenges -Secret Update?-

Ok can someone tell me if I'm completely oblivious or has IW pushed out a secret update or something? Ever look at your score once you exit the game and it shows you how many XP from challenges you have gotten and ask...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • How is 1200MS "ACCEPTABLE" the same topic as "UNACCEPTABLE"

So far I have 5-6 days played on this 'video' game. The fact that it cost me a measily 60 bucks is amazing Where else can I get that much enjoyment for ONLY 60 bucks.. hell if you go to the movies with the wife its...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Party Chat (A New Argument)

Caution: This may not be a new argument so I apologize in advance. I generally ignore all the other party chat posts because to be quite honest it has never really been a big deal for me. I think the problem I have...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • No more care package glitch posts....Hopefully

In an attempt to stop the endless amount of care-package posts I thought I would provide a link regarding the next patch. Apparently they are fixing the speed glitch AND the infinite glitch. Now we wait... <!-- ...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • The Hardest Challenge

I'm just curious what you all think is the hardest challenge to complete. My vote is for: "Droppin' Crates" - Get a Game Winning Killcam by dropping a crate on the enemy.  Seems like it's one of those once...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • I have a brilliant idea...

You guys that say you are done? Ya want a refund? Or perhaps just have no patience? Here's my advice... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHEhKo5Ils">http://www.yout...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Re: Login in to this site - WTF?

Agreed...this website is a pain in the a$$ to log in. It took me 5 minutes just to log in again today just so I could reply to this post. You have a IW Community log in then a Forum log in then when you log in and ...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9
  • Losing 199-50

You know, overall I actually enjoy this game quite a bit. I'm learning to live with the fact I may not have the best connection in every room or the fact that I frequently get tossed into games where the teams are sub...
    avngr9
    created by avngr9