• Presidential Unit Citation 2 Badge

Why does it sit funny in its little window? Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
    created by wr1500
  • Last night I could have played with.....

some of you on here i wouldnt know!  You see so many names on here it is pretty hard to remember them all when playing to watch out for them.  There are some names of the big posters that i do remember but i...
    created by wr1500
  • Pig sick of a crap signal!

This has prob been posted a million times but i need to vent my anger at this issue! I was playing last night and was having some really good games.  I had to join a different host at one point and immediatley...
    created by wr1500
  • The secret to Shotguns!

Hi guys, thanks for taking a look at my thread. Am hoping some of you quality shotgunners out there can post some tips for these weapons because i'm totally crap with them. What i would like to know is your fav ...
    created by wr1500
  • Stats update

Anyone elses stats not updated after the weekend?
    created by wr1500
  • Kill death ratio!

By the time this weekend is over am sure i'll be in the positive!  Am about 50 kills away! I know a couple of you people will be thinking oh my god this guy is crap! but yep i agree when i first started playin...
    created by wr1500
  • Who needs the mystery box

I was playing solo last night and i managed to get to level 20, which to me is good i know there are people that can do way better but i was happy with it. I managed to get there on a combination of peoples strateg...
    created by wr1500
  • Stats updating?

Anyone noticed today that the stats are not updating or is it just me?  I played for few hours last night and none of my stats have been updated. Wanted to check if i did manage to kill someone with a smoke na...
    created by wr1500
  • Died whilst teleporting

Alrite guys, hows tricks? As the title sugests, i was playing lastnight and doing the best i have done solo ever.  I had just moved to the teleporter at the back whilst being followed by loads of zombs. Turned...
    created by wr1500
  • Map Pack 3 wallpaper.

Why is on the Map Pack 3 wallpaper of Der Riese all the zombies have helemts on?
    created by wr1500
  • SOLO Zombie hunting!

I was wondering where people like to hold up when playing Der riese on solo? I was playing lastnight and was using the catwalk, but I just kept on getting totally swamped in zombies I couldnt get past level 10! Had...
    created by wr1500
  • Class t Shirt for all you MP40 haters!!

Just found this, quality! http://www.zazzle.co.uk/no_mp40s_t_shirt-235647119612841713
    created by wr1500
  • Results for the UK weekend warrior 2

Where are they? taking their time getting these out! Not that am going to win anything, unless i get really lucky with the random win! LOL
    created by wr1500
  • The tournament of all tournaments

Wouldnt it be great if the powers that be could come up with a way that PS3 and 360 users could play against each other.  It would be the ultimate tournament! PS3 v's 360! Whats your views? who would win?
    created by wr1500
  • Quick revive

Well the hell is it?  I have played this map loads and have never seen it or used it am i blind or is it hidden somewhere!
    created by wr1500
  • Help! Zombies are quick?!?!

Can anyone give me some advice about running around the maps with zombies still on the lose!  I was playing Der reise last night with some really good players that moved around the map alot mid level, when i trie...
    created by wr1500
  • Headquarters

How come in Hardcore mode there is no headquarters game?  Anybody know why?
    created by wr1500
  • A problem with Der Riese

Was playing last night, and you know when you get to the mystery box in the begining and you can position yourself near the box which lets you fire throught the doorway diagionally into start area! Well i was stood th...
    created by wr1500
  • Any clans recruiting

Hi everyone! as the subject states am looking for a clan to join! I'm currently prestige 2 but working hard towards 3.  Playing alot of the zombies at the moment. Am looking forward to the tournament at the end o...
    created by wr1500