• Another hacked lobby.

Was in the pre-game lobby and one of the players didn't have a prestige level, well he did but he was Prestige 255 I knew something fishy was going on, but then some other guy in the lobby was the one that started the...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Modded controllers.......

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this... Was playing against a full clan of people using B23R with rapid fire mods, they shoot like full autos you have no chance, especially in Hardpoint where it's all CQC. Why do...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Dedis for Ghosts, League Play?

What are your predications? I ask, as right now they call it "competitive" but it most certainly isn't, sure there are better players to play against but it's still all down to connection, today I was playing a League...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Just come across a hacked lobby.

It's my first time seeing this, was in FFA.   Every person in the lobby could jump like there was no gravity but one guy had god mode so he was the one that was hacking, I finished until the end because I wanted...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Might be a bit late to mention this...

...But, when you're shooting someone and someone runs by them/behind them has anyone noticed how aim-assist just says "Nah I'm going after this guy" and pulls you off your target? I've been noticing it a lot lately an...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • So I started playing FFA...

Holy crap people in this game mode are big cry babies, if you duck behind cover to reload/get out of line of sight all you hear all match "omg campeeeeer!!"
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Anyone else come across this?

The B23R firing stupidly fast? It's like a full auto, I see it quite often, modded controllers or simply people can fire that fast? Either way, it's frustrating... When the thing fires like this it's better than the M8.
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Extreme lag on killcams?

Does anyone else get this? It's like the whole game drops to 1FPS, everything is stuck and your PS3 almost freezes up... You gotta keep spamming square in hopes that it will go off.   Just another one of the man...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • A sign of things to come?

Pre-Order Call of Duty: Ghosts   Pre-Order Call of Duty: Ghosts now and get the downloadable bonus Free Fall dynamic multiplayer map at launch:   - Close-quarters combat and frenetic action hundreds of fee...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Head glitching.

I've always found it strange that when you find someone on a head glitch, and you start shooting - how come if you get loads of hitmarkers and they manage to kill you? I mean you're shooting them in the head it's the ...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Still...?

After almost 8 months this game is STILL crashing systems? I own one of the brand new super slims, so I don't think that's the issue...?
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Swarm gun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSCP2Qlvp0   This is the most recent Call of Duty right? Just checking...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Game breaking?

Had a settings update about an hour ago, ever since it happened by the time I get into the game the countdown is already gone and my team are on the move... This is happening every game. Anyone else?
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Just hit MP.

FInally got there, played TDM for 8 prestiges which is why it took me so long, lol... Started playing DOM towards the end so I could get more XP per game, but yeah I'm glad to finally be there so I can put BO2 to the ...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • Match making.

Please Treyarch could you fix this for League Play? There is over 200 languages spoken in the EU, it's not all one country... How are we meant to communicate with our team if every person in the lobby can't understand...
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew
  • MLG COD

Has anyone been watching it?   The match between Icons Impact and Epsilon is crazy!
    Else_Andrew
    created by Else_Andrew