• Update is Live

You will need to back out to the Wii U menu in order to get this update.  Patch notes coming soon.
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Extinction Double XP is Live for Wii U

Good fortune alien hunters!
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

The next Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U update is at Nintendo for approvals. Hoping to release it this week, maybe next. Update notes will be posted when he update itself releases.
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • SEARCH & DESTROY IS BACK!

You've spoken and we've listened: Search & Destroy is back as a public game mode! Head over to the Standard playlist to find it along with the new game mode, Search & Rescue.   As a refresher on the rul...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Ghosts Wii U - Update - 3/4/2014

Game Update Notes: March 4, 2014 – 120.76.0  Features/Changes   Free Fall multiplayer map is now available and added to various playlists. Stability Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote

Hello Wii U Wii Remote Community,   I've added a guide up in the announcements section.  I'll leave this thread open for this sticky so you can all participate in the discussuion (announcements can't be ope...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Patch Update

We are wrapping up work on our next patch and hope to be submitting to Nintendo in the next day or two.    To those questioning our ability to get these out quicker, please understand that there is a proce...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Double Weapon XP This Weekend!

Enjoy Double Weapon XP all weekend long.     Starting on Friday, April 19 (10am/PST) and going through Monday, April 22 (10am/PST) you will earn Double Weapon XP on all weapons. Double Weapon XP allows you ...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Double XP Weekend This Weekend

Enjoy Double XP all weekend long.     Starting on Friday, April 12 (10pm/PST) and going through Monday, April 15 (10pm/PST) players will earn Double XP.     Jump in and rank up faster!
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Double XP in Capture the Flag This Weekend - Wii U Only

It's time to shine a spotlight on some different game modes. All weekend long players can jump into our featured playlist and earn Double XP! The featured playlist for this weekend:  CAPTURE THE FLAG  ...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Update scheduled to go live tonight

I'll post an update if it is delayed for some reason, but sometime this evening (PST) our next update will be released.   I will put up patch notes once it's live.  Glitch fixes and game balancing - no new ...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Wii U Only - Double XP this weekend in MULTI-TEAM

It's time to shine a spotlight on some different game modes.   All weekend long players can jump into our featured playlist and earn Double XP on the Wii U!   The featured playlist for this weekend:  ...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Oh hey, it's Tuesday.

Which one of you suggested I join the Miiverse?    Also, I updated the "Update" sticky in case you guys missed it. 
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • BO2 Wii U - First Round of Emblem Bans

Happened today.   A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • HQ Double XP This Weekend - Wii U Only

Going to do some Double XP in Headquarters during Double Weapon XP weekend.  Let's see if we can get you guys to try out something other than TDM.
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • My MiiVerse account

Hey Wii U peeps,   I'm still working on making my MiiVerse account official, but if you see an A_Trey_U posting with the NID A_Trey_U_3420, that's me!   A_Trey_U   Update:  I got my checkmark!
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Wii U DLC Posts/Threads

Hello Wii U Community,   I know many of you are curious about whether or not DLC for Black Ops 2 will be coming to the Wii U.  Unfortunately, we do not have any information that we can share at this time.&n...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Patch Update List

Hey everyone,   We're mostly up and running at this point.  Spanish, Italian and Japanese will be coming back up later today from what we know right now.   I know you are anxious to see what was actua...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Double Weapon XP This Weekend - Wii U Only

Enjoy Double Weapon XP all weekend long.   Starting on Friday, February 15 (12pm/PST) and going through Tuesday, February 19 (12pm/PST) you will earn Double Weapon XP on all weapons. Double Weapon XP allows you ...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U
  • Black Ops II Wii U - Update - 3/20/2013

Game Update Notes: Mar 20, 2013 – 29.135.22   Wii U Specific Features/Issues   Feature Improvements: The globe heatmap is now visible on the GamePad while in the MP menu. Improvements made to inc...
    A_Trey_U
    created by A_Trey_U