• Looking for a clan

I have only ever been in 2 clans, so I am looking for a clan that is gonna be moving over to Ghosts.  I was originally not gonna get it, but BF4 beta sucked so now I will give COD another shot.  I have a 2.2...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
    created by LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • I finally figured it out

I know some people won't care much but I just realized why Treyarch added some of the attachments to the game that they did.  First we will start with the target finder, which before this game was known as the in...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • PS3 Looking for people to play Origins

I tried a few games but couldn't get past round 4 with the dummies in pubs (I know horrible mistake).  All the people I used to play with left for GTA5.  So I could use some zombie buddies add LT--SHiNySiDeZ.
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • So I used a VPN today on my internet

When I was playing Black Ops 2 on ps3 today just because of all the rumors of DDoS attacks going on lately in League.  So I was starting out a game on Standoff Hardpoint, started out capping the point and killed ...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • PS3 Looking for people to do the EE Richtofen

I have never done any of the EE yet never saw a point.  But truthfully I am just bored with this game and hoping maybe doing the EE will make it somewhat more fun.  Must have a mic and be mature   LT--...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Sometimes I don't understand people

People are still crying about the AN-94 being OP, I never understood how it was OP in the first place.  People cry about C-4, grenades, claymores, etc.  I will never understand it, if I get killed by a gun O...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • One thing

I wish they would fix is the color blind assist.  I am color deficient and can't see red or orange, the 2 colors they happen to use.  Red is normal color and orange is the color blind assist color....Go figu...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • One thing

I wish they would fix is the color blind assist.  I am color deficient and can't see red or orange, the 2 colors they happen to use.  Red is normal color and orange is the color blind assist color....Go figu...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • So normally I just go about my business

But man today has been bad on here.  3 games in a row I dudes spawn in with infinite death machines, war machines, and dragonfires.  This is getting out of hand recently and I don't ...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Ok sooooo

I haven't had any problems with this game for about a month now all the sudden today I am being put in foriegn lobbies.  My geographical location is showing I am in Germany....Even though this morning it was show...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Getting a Nuclear

I have noticed in the past week since I got my first Nuclear finally (I know call me a noob, I have a 2.2k/d and 363SPM) I have noticed how easy they come to you.  It just seems after you get past the first one t...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • What has happened?

I remember a time when you could play a full lobby and all the people would stay for at least 3-4 games.  Nowadays as soon as people start losing they rage quit or time out to save their stats.  I love COD a...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • So I saw a guy last night playing online

Using the new skins that don't come out till the 22nd of August.  How can this be happening?  I am trying to get a screenshot of it, but my vault on Elite says no pics are in there even though I have done at...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • The new trend

I have been noticing almost every game there is at least 3-4 people hopping around like rabbits.  It doesn't effect me killing them just as easily it is just really darn annoying seeing a bunch of bugs bunnies ar...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Lets talk about the Warthog

I have finally came to the decision after a few hundred Warthogs they are totally useless for such a high scorestreak.  I mean they average 2 kills for each called in for me.  That is horrid for such a huge ...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • So for the first time

Today my router was either flooded or I got lag switched.  It only happened with one guy in the game everytime someone in our team got into the same building as him we would all the sudden get connection interrup...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • PS3 xTDk Recruiting

We are looking for players with a 2k/d or higher.  Everyone in the clan has a 2k/d very good clan haven't lost a game all day today pubstomping.  Message XposureZz on psn about joining.
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Need 2 more people for PS3 zombies

Doing all the maxis easter eggs we need 2 more people for them.  Add me on psn LT--SHiNySiDeZ
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • I made the switch to

Hardcore mode and OMG is it amazing to be able to actually kill people with some bullets instead of them being sponges.  I can finally rejoice in my VSAT's and such again, I think someone killed me and sent me to...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87
  • Zombies players

Zombie players have never whined and cried about only getting one map and having to pay $15.  We get teased with videos about possibly old school zombies and them saying every story has a beginning....a beginning...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ87