• Does the choice of implementing the Predator seem wrong to you?

I've watched a couple of matches played on Ruins with that streak in play, and I noticed that it detonates a KEM upon the user's death. It's very similar to the Dead Man's Hand deathstreak that many players wanted eli...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • The standard of COD for the future: Malicious business practices and poor decision making

A lot of people that I've talked with have said that what will kill this franchise are the campers, the amount of lag, quickscopers, people complaining about weapon/perk nerfs, and the massive boredom. Most of those t...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • My honest opinion on Ghosts so far

I was just about done with COD after two frustrating years starting with MW3 and ending with BO2. I had already made my mind up that I was converting over to Battlefield, which is a great game by the way and recommend...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Do YOU feel like Treyarch did a good job on this game?

This question just popped up after watching in disbelief as WoodysGamertag makes a video on how Black Ops 2 is the best COD in the franchise so far, and while he is entitled to my opinion, we are all entitled to ours....
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Where did these connection problems come from?

Before I get into the issue, let me just say this isn't meant to attack the game in any way possible. (I've seen a lot of threads doing that lately.) Forgive me if I sound stupid or misinformed.   So here's what...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Why doesn't the laser sight appear on my gun?

This is a common problem that has happened to me for the last couple of weeks. Whenever I place the attachment on a weapon, and use it in a match, the attachment is not there and does not work throughout the remainder...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • I thought this game wouldn't get any worse.

I am disappointed Vonderhaar and the rest of you money whores at Treyarch. Over the past few months, I have been playing your broken game and told myself that there were times when this would get better. I thought may...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

I initially thought that by using Cold Blooded, it would do exactly what it would do and allow me to resist targeting systems such as the Target Finder. However, that was not the case because I still don't understand ...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • How do you feel about the FAL after the nerf?

Just curious to know what people think about it. I've used it for the first time since the patch, and I still think it's a viable option over the SMR. Anyone feel the same or have different thoughts about this?
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Laser sight not working?

In the past couple of weeks, I noticed that whenever I would choose a class that I put this attachment on, it wouldn't be on the weapon. I didn't really pay too much attention to it thinking that it would get fixed in...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413969054#413969054   Honestly, if you all took some time to think about your statements, I'm pretty sure this all could have been avoided. Before I even ask, let me start...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • What satisfaction do people get out of camping?

There's just something about the mindset of certain people that I cannot fully understand. The entire idea of camping really leaves some questions to be answers. Sure some may say that they find it okay to camp an obj...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Where did my scorestreak go?

Even though this only happened once, I still think this needs to be adressed since you never know if it might happen again. I was playing in a kill confirmed lobby when I got enough score to earn a Lightning Strike, b...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord
  • Things that really piss me off in this game...

1. Lag Switches: I wasn't entirely surprised that people were going to do this due to how bad the lag is in this game. (I was very "satisfied" when my tweets were ignored about the lag issues too.) I cannot get into a...
    Ovrlord
    created by Ovrlord