• Why are the patches so large?

Here we go again, another patch weighing in at 2577 mb. If this is just adding new DLC so I can see it online I'm pissed! I chose not to buy the DLC and feel I should not have to fill my ps4's hard-drive with it. If t...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Saving local custom game setups?

Was this feature found in the Xbox version not ported over to the PS3? Its very annoying to have to redo my custom settings everytime I care to play a local game. Is it too late to request a patch to fix this??
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • PS3 to PS4?? What was the point??

I'm amazed that Ghost runs smoother on the PS3 than it does on the PS4. Was this part of the deal with Microsoft too?
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • New Weapons Won't Save in Local Play

In local play neither the Ripper or the Maverick will save in a class on the PS4. I can setup a class and use np, but after shutting down and restarting these guns are swapped for a knife. Everything else in the class...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Match Making??

How is it I'm thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Germany today? I'm in Canada, seems very odd that in a day the match making can go so screwy. Unless it was decided us Canadians would be targets for a day an...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • No Noticeable Hitmarkers

I am finding the only hit markers I get using any of the light machine gun class is when shooting SATCOM's or Sentry Guns. Air support and enemy soldiers don't have them. Might add I am using the Xbox 360.
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Local GamePlay

Just a question concerning the ability to save The Customized Recipe. I am assuming this means any changes I make to the gameplay settings can be saved. If so can someone please explain how does one load said changes.
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Season Pass Scam

Today I decided to purchase the Season Pass for Ghosts so I bought a $50 gift card. I was very suprised to see this was not enough money when I attempted to buy the Season Pass. It seems Microsoft are now charging tax...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Forum issues

I can type a visable thread title but my actual post is invisable, almost like the letter font is white on a white background.
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Spawn Delay Timer

Curious to know if an option could be added that allowed this to be toggled on or off for Local TDM play. Online I have no issue with this but it seems rather pointless in a local match.
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Head Shot Counter in a Local Match??

As the title states, how does one know when one has reached 115 head shots with no counter in a local match? The counter is there in a match played over Xbox Live but not local. Was this an error by 3ARC or am I just ...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Where do I download????

I bought the season pass, against every fiber in my being, and now I'm trying to download the map pack. I get a message saying season pass owners should NOT purchase here, but rather use the ingame store. Well 3ARC I ...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • New to Xbox

Hello, I am new to Xbox and alittle puzzled on the DLC costs. The Season Pass is advertised as $49.99 at a $10.00 savings but listed for 4000 CR. For me to buy 2000 CR it costs $29.99. Double that and I'm clearly look...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Playing Local equals a Derank???

Can we atleast see a patch that addresses this? For the 2nd time I have found myself deranked because trying to play against the bots has resulted in my stats being corrupt. The game is hit and miss online and if you ...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Does "BEST" mean Best to 3ARC?

I'm rather confused because I have my search preference set to BEST, but find myself in matches where the connection is clearly not good. One red bar, two yellow bars don't count as a best connection, despite the fact...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Why do some hate snipers?

Was playing this a.m., took up a position with my sniper class, next thing I know a team mate pluncks himself down in front of me blocking my line of sight. He then proceeded to start dropping concussion grenades on m...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Just Curious?

How many have climbed onto the train platform and with no warning, the train went screaming past. You can almost feel the train scrap your rear end. Bead of sweat forms with a loud whew that was close! LOL
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Patch better come soon!

This game has froze on me for the last time. Its back in its case and will stay there until I read positive comments on this forum about a future patch. Its funny, go read the other console sections for this title, PS...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Campers are in heaven!

Who's bright idea was to add a target finder attachment? I have seen entire teams with these equipped, sitting in corners. They may not have Ghost perk but hell they don't need it anyways. Rather pathetic game play to...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14
  • Not enough North American Players?

Seems the last couple days I have been thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Europe. Infact just now I was in a room with all from Germany. Needless to say I felt like I would get better results trying to nail ...
    Goresh14
    created by Goresh14