• Bloodshot Gaming (Aus/NZ PS3/PS4)

Bloodshot Gaming is Australia's newest clan created by adults but for all age groups and we are ready to start seeking new members to help establish our community. We created the clan a few months ago but have not bee...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Bloodshot. Gaming at its best (PS3/4)

Bloodshot Gaming is Australia's newest clan created by adults but for all age groups and we are ready to start seeking new members to help establish our community. We created the clan a few months ago but have not bee...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Unknown error in CoD app when accepting new members to clan

Im getting notifications in the app (android) telling me there are pending applications but when I press accept all I get is an unknown error. PLEASE FIX
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • PS4 Ghosts download size

How big is it? I got very slow internet so I hope its not too big and how much needs to be downloaded before I can start playing it?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Clan members K/D, W/L ratio doesn't update

On the CoD app no stats for members get updated. All members K/D, W/L says 0.00 for everything. Is this happening to all clans?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Odin (Support kill streak)

Can someone tell me how this works? I just mash buttons on the controller while in the mode and hope for the best. What button does what (PS3)?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • What does the receiver see when inviting them to the clan?

There are 2 ways to do it... through the CoD app and ingame. Do they get an ingame message when inviting them through the app? Or will they only see it when they log into the app themselves. What do they see?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Ping indicator

All the other CoD's had it. Im talking about the ping/connection indicator you would see when brining up the score. It would say how many bars of connection you had. Now its gone and I cant see what my connection is l...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • The Callof Duty app

This app looks and operates well... IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE! Are their plans to bring it to the PC or console? Also is the ELITE app intergrated with it at all. Eg: if a player applies for clan on elite will it be s...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Wheres the connection indicator?

You know the 1,2,3,4 bar connection displayed near your name? Where is it? I wanna know what my connection is like cause I wont play on 1-2 bar connection.
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Call of Duty app

I just got Ghosts and they said the app will be available to download on the release of ghosts but I cant find it anywhere. When will it be available?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Best elemental staff

Now that I have built all of thm and tried all of them, I would like to hear your opinions about them. Which one is the best and why? Im liking the electric one atm cause it will actually kill them, not just stun them...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Same game, different consoles(PS3/4)

Will there be a difference in the PS3 version and the next gen PS4? Better graphics and smoother gameplay? What will the main difference be?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • BLOODSHOT. Gaming at its best. PS3

We are a relatively new clan branching from the beginnings of Call of Duty. A clan managed by adults (mid 35's) invites gamers of all age groups, Aus/NZ, to join our battalion for when Ghosts is released. PS3 or PS4, ...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Why does everybody either hate CoD and like BF or the other way around?

I mean they are both great games. Im sick of hearing fanboys of either BF or CoD say how either one sucks. If they play CoD, BF sucks eggs. If they play BF, CoD sucks it. They are both FPS's so they play very similar,...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Ghosts clan for PS4 (early start)

If this is the wrong section, let me know as my other thread was deleted, twice (there is no clan forum in Ghosts).   Now that the PS4 release date has been announced, my friends and I are starting up a new clan...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Best zombie map

With so many zombie maps on the market, what is your fav and worst and why?   Mine is ascension i love the whole design of it and the space monkeys are awsome
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Audio bug

Lately while playing multi the sound will go all crackly. Players voices will remain ok though. It is terrible i gotta mute it. Seems the only way to fix is to reload game. Even worse when playing zombies. And i know ...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Another update for PS3, but still no fix for solo

Will it ever be addressed? Signing out and in does not work for me. It says stuck on creating lobby. Devs, you must fix this. This is why I continue to play BO1 zombies. I cannot get on the leaderboard on ops2 zombies...
    macca_96
    created by macca_96
  • Claymore limit?

Sometimes when I plant my claymores, they instantly explode on their own. Is there a limit to how many can be layed?
    macca_96
    created by macca_96