• Model 1887s: Should they have their old range?

Ah yes, the imfamous model 1887s. For those of you that joined COD at BO or MW3, the model 1887s were shotguns in MW2 that had insane range. They were nerfed after awhile to near uselessness, to my displeasure.  ...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Thank you for removing HC CTF

First off to all you people ******** about this, read this: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100506731 If you love this game and that gamemode so much, you should join the official site for the game. Thats t...
    created by suddendeth13
  • I have too many games, which should I beat first?

I recently found a store that sells old video games, and I've been stocking up on them. But now that I have a lot, I'm unsure where to go next after beating Contra for the NES. I need some input, which out of these ga...
    created by suddendeth13
  • I just got my job back, hellz yea!

After finding out 2 months ago the store I've worked at for almost a year was going to go under new managment and we were all going to lose our jobs, I finally got hired back, on the last day of hirings    A...
    created by suddendeth13
  • New Futurama season premire

Did anyone else watch it? 
    created by suddendeth13
  • Question for people who have been here awhile

I'm just wondering what usually happens to the forums when a new COD game comes out. Do they open up totally new forums or just change how this forum is set up and we all keep our current accounts? EDIT: I can't be...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Need help transitioning from COD to BF, advice?

As I'm getting BF3 this year, I decided to pick up BFBC2 so I could be used to the Battlefield games before I jump into BF3. In my first match I spawned and was immediatly shot in the back before I could even move whi...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Just got my wisdom teeth out, what should I eat?

So far all I've eaten is yogurt and ice cream. What are some suggestions for other things I could eat? 
    created by suddendeth13
  • OT, I have failed you.

I follow a Youtuber by the name of TheArchfiend. He has 23,000 subscribers and his videos average about 10,000 views, so I consider him fairly popular. By luck I logged on right as he uploaded a new video, and looking...
    created by suddendeth13
  • There's a creepy double site of us

I saw this in the wii section and when I looked at it, I looked at the OT section. I mean, just look at this: http://www.codvs.com/the-forums-they-are-changing-t318454.html Different names, but same threads.
    created by suddendeth13
  • Call of Duty is just a marketing scam

What, don't believe me? Look at the facts.   COD4 is where COD hit it big. It is also, by far, the best game. At launch there were very little issues. It made COD big and is the only reason it's here today. Now ...
    created by suddendeth13
  • I want a BS free Search and Destroy option.

I love Search and Destroy, its my favorite game mode in all of COD. I played it for hours on COD4, W@W, and about half way through MW2. But then, SND changed. Instead of it being a tactical game mode, it turned into a...
    created by suddendeth13
  • A final review of Black Ops

Now that the last map pack is out, we officially have Black Ops in its entirety, minus a few patches. With MW3 on the rise and me going back to MW2 to get used to the feel of IW games again, I decide I'll send BO off ...
    created by suddendeth13
  • They moved one of the fly trap items?

I'm playing Der Riese on solo and I jsut activated the fly trap and am playing hide and seek. I got the monkey in the furnace and the bear with juggernog in the cage, but the bear with the bowie knife in the window is...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Is this a new glitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvo8sITRog4&feature=channel_video_title In case you missed it: If you look at my lethal, its a tomahawk. But once I pick up the frag, it replaces the T-hawk. On my screen in re...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Post your memories of BO zombies

As we near the drop of Rezurrection and a farewell to zombies on Black Ops, lets all gather as a community and sing Kumbaya, er I mean share our memories of Black Ops zombies. I cannot post mine at the moment but I wi...
    created by suddendeth13
  • This would've been the perfect song for "Moon"

Sadly I know this won't be the song for moon (not saying the elena song won't be good),but this would've been perfect for moon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxHEBT7aaU How can you have a map called "Moon" and...
    created by suddendeth13
  • SuddenDeth13's tips for dealing with trolls.

I thought by now most of the interwebz knew about trolls and how to handle them. But I guess some people still don't know, so here's some quick tips for when more trollz come. As an ex-troll myself (not of this forum,...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Mod or trigger finger? (vid)

I'm not one to call out mod on someone who can shoot an FAL fast, but this one struck me as a bit odd. I figure before I report, I'd get the community's opinion on wheather its a mod or just a fast mother trucker. ...
    created by suddendeth13
  • Question for Foxhound/Cutpurse

Or if a community member knows the answer, they can answer too. Recently I've been seeing people that have a prestige emblem for a prestige they havn't reached yet, like; A 6th prestige player has the 15th prestig...
    created by suddendeth13