• A look back: Marksmen Rifles

"We've also created a new weapon class, a whole new weapon class that bridges the gap between sniper class and assault class. It's called Marksmen Rifles. These weapons can be used as scoped, semi-automatic sniper rif...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • League Play Booters

I just played back to back games against a group of three in League Play that were booting. It was quite hilarious too, because the first game I played was Hardpoint and before the game even started we were a man down...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Booted as Host

Has anybody else encountered this?   I've notice from time to time I'll be playing and at somepoint throughout the game it will go to host migration and I'll basically get booted from the game that I was host of...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Oh Headglitching...

Obviously this is nothing new and has been part of the game for a while now. I just thought that this was an unusually extrodinary example of how ridiculous headglitching can get. There is literally no part of him sho...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Custom Games Question

Is there a way to make the bots use a specific class while playing in Custom Games? I wanted to make a sniper only game but nothing I tried worked. I banned everything but sniper rifles and all it resulted in was the ...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Leaderboards? Try BoosterBoards...

I recently came across a couple of boosters the other day in a game of TDM. I reported them and proceeded to follow them for several games to stop their boosting ways. After succeeding to make them both go offline I d...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • How do you know you're lagging?

Alright, this is a pretty open-ended question that will warrant some pretty obvious answers.   Shot around corners. Invisible bullets. Insta-deaths. The question however, is geared towards the less obvious sign...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Used Akimbo FMG9's for the first time today.

I'd hate to see how effective they would have been before all the "nerfs". They're the most ridiculous things I've ever used in CoD.
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • What do you hate the most about MW3?

Let's pretend the game ran perfectly smooth and take lag comp out of this equation. What in the game do you absolutely hate the most? Type-95? IMS? Portable Radar?   Mine has to be death streaks. I don't know wh...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • What am I looking at?

It looks like MW3 because of the MP7 but everything else looks different. Thought it was interesting.   http://i.imgur.com/vvXH9.jpg
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Teammates....Y U RUIN MY EXPERIENCE.

I hate losing. I would rather go 0-100 and win than go 100-0 and lose. I wish there was first person in theater mode so I could go back and watch just exactly what my teammates are doing in some of these games of Domi...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Parties in Mercenary.

When I play solo I pretty much only play the Mercenary playlist and recently I've noticed more and more parties in the lobbies I've been in. It's pretty frustrating when you're playing a game mode strictly to avoid pa...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • How much damage does a semtex stick do?

Apparently not enough. I know they nerfed explosives and all but come on. And they wonder why people hate this game.  
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Why I love MW3.

This 20 second clip pretty much sums up the MW3 experience. I could probably have a thousand clips of absolute BS like this if I had the patience to actually record them all. When people say that MW3 needs to be fixed...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Prestige Tokens for Vault Slots?

I'm never going to purchase Elite. I never planned on it and I'm glad I didn't. However, I've always wanted more vault slots because 8 just doesn't seem like enough for me. I think it would have been a good idea to al...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Broken UAV's and Stingers

I've noticed this since release but it has become more and more common recently.   I will get a UAV, call it in and it will give me the points and everything but it won't actually call the UAV in. And it's not ...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • MW3 is on a slippery slope.

It took long enough but as most of you know MW3 is succombing to more and more hacks, exploits, or whatever you want to call them. We all saw what happened to MW2 and how long it took to see the game return to a semi-...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • I want to disable the ability to be asked if I want to disable DLC.

Seriously. Every two seconds I get asked if I want to disable my DLC. Um no. I bought it two days ago, why would I want to disable it? Please stop asking me game. Thank you! Okay, bye.
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • Favorite Proficiency+Attachment Set Ups - Assault Rifles

Just curious as to what everyone likes to use on their Assault Rifle class as far as Proficiency and Attachments are concerned. I tend to keep it pretty simple on a lot of mine and I usually have a silencer on as to k...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas
  • 15 Custom Classes?

Anybody out there like me that would like as many Custom Classes as possible? Everytime I go to the custom class screen, all I can think about is how there is the perfect amount of room for five more classes. I've bas...
    deucedouglas
    created by deucedouglas