• Need a clan

ii-_-Rapidz_ Win/Loss: 3.33 K/D: 2.13 Add me on Ps3 or comment here
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Knifing in black ops

we all know the knifing in black ops is terrible , say your in gun game with two players they both have no bullets the knifing takes forever to end the game , and it also feels like commando is in the game , please so...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Need a good zombies team.(PS3/UK)

I Am Looking for Two good zombie players to get to high rounds and do the easter eggs for each map. You have to have a mic and a good talent in zombies. my psn is : Zomb_Addict_ (Add Me) My Friends psn : XX_DEADFLE...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Can't access the DLC playlist

I Bought the latest black ops DLC From psn store , the other 2 worked fine but i cant play this one ? when i click on the play list its still black and i cant click it ive done the right bles code and tried twice plea...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Cant play lastest Black ops DLC

i bought it from psn store and ive download right BLES Code and ive tried twice but it still wont work ? what shall i do
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • GroundWar SnD

This would be a great game type and make SnD fast like it used to be ! i would love the idea of ground war SnD,
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Great Ps3 player Available

PSN: ii-_-rapidz_ i am willing to make a new account for a clan my W/L is 3.34 my K/D is 2.14 Add me on ps3 and send me a message as clan or comment on here thanks ps it would be better if you live in or by en...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Great Ps3 player Available

My W/L is 3.34 My K/D is 2.14 My PSN: ii-_-rapidz_ Add me if your intrested on Comment on here. im an objective player and go for wins. would like it if you live in england , wales or france thanks
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • anyone wanna 1v1 zDYLANz39

Map nuketown with anygun
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • new ps3 clan

Hello zDYLANz39 here. im starting a new clan for Ps3. the clan will be called xCGx (xCasualGamingx) Im 14th prestige with a ratio of 1.27 , its low as i aim to win games , not get kills. Game Types: Search ...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • New Ps3 Clan.

Hello zDYLANz39 here. im starting a new clan for Ps3. the clan will be called xCGx (xCasualGamingx) Im 14th prestige with a ratio of 1.27 , its low as i aim to win games , not get kills. Game Types: Search ...
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • 14th prestige needs clan

my names dylan im 18 , my K/D is 1.27 , is low as i play that objective. i mainly play SnD But can also play domination HQ , Demolition and Team Deathmatch My PSN is zDYLANz39 add me if you want me
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Need help with montage.

I Need Three good snipers to help me get Good killcams for montage thats coming out in 3 weeks. if your intrested ass zDYLANz39 im 14 prestige level 50 with good sniper skills and tomhawk skills
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Need a Ps3 clan

Im 14th prestige i have a 1.30 K/D , Reason for being so low is that i play the objective alot. my K/D Is mostly always positive I Have a mic and im from england , My Psn is: zDYLANz39
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Never lost a 1V1

Any people wanna try and play , i need good player to play , any gun no flash or con , no noobtubez lightweight pro SoH pro Marethon Pro any gun zDYLANz39 add me
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Should i stay at 14th prestige

alot of people stay at this prestige as their is no real point in going to prestige 15. Should i prestige or not , i have most pro perks and gold guns
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • Looking for a sniper clan.

Im looking for a sniping clan for killcams and fun. i play anything , but mainly SnD. im 10th prestige and im very good with a sniper. My Psn is zDYLANz39 , Add me if your intrested
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • need a sniper clan

im 10th prestige. i have a mic and im very good with a sniper , i am looking for a clan to do killcams in SnD With. Add me on psn zDYLANz39 if you want me.
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • ~TP~

Any of yous played against the clan ~TP~ Yet their real good
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39
  • commando Perk in black ops

lately ive been getting knife from about 2 meters away , as this been happening to any of yous its really annoying
    zDYLANx39
    created by zDYLANx39