• Old(er) player looking for other old(er) Origin players. (360)

im sick of trying to play this level solo, but I really want to play it. Im 31 until this Tuesday. like the title says, I honestly don't care what age you are as long as you don't make weird ass noise (kids). Male, Fe...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Probably pointless

I did fresh start a few weeks ago....   I am currently level 40 6th prestige with 4 days played.   I looked at the combat record of a player who was level 44 6th prestige, basically same as me........BUT h...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Default or Invert

I have the argument often with friends. Invert or default stick layout.   I use invert and have for years. When the stick is set to default it literally makes my head spin! Lol.   So which are you? Invert...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Your worst habits

My two worst habits are these:   1. During search and destroy I am almost obsessed with checking to see who is still alive. Anytime I hear a shot I hit the back button which usually results in death.   2. ...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • So...is it safe to say...

That in BO 3 we will get remakes of Standoff, Raid, hijacked and.....
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • The actual best gun in the game (hardcore)

Alright so before I did fresh start I had diamond shottys, smg, ar, lmg, pistols, and launchers. All were pretty much equal in difficulty with the exception of a few ( executioner, last shotgun). Ok, I went for sniper...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Your tag?!  Our tag!!!!

I'm sick of team mates raging cause I took "thier tag" . Kill confirmed is an objective game. I'm sorry that I want to win to the point that when I see a tag, I grab it. It's a team based game, if you can't there quic...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Why am I being laughed at..

When I throw a monkey bomb down the well in buried? Is it because it renders my monkey useless (lol) or does it mean something to the story? Thank you.
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Glitch/bug found

Yesterday in round 2 I made a crawler and had the big dude pick him up, while I ran around collecting stuff (solo). So I open the door to the room where all the parts and the fridge is. Big dude tried climbing the wal...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Simple tip

Now pardon my ignorance, I'm not a hardcore zombie player. I didn't even know a bank existed until they added it to die rise.   Now my point.     Buried is by far the easiest map to earn cash for th...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Zombie nerds

Am I the only one that plays solo, waits a few hours after dlc release to watch YouTube?   This is what I do. Wait for a team of euro zombie nerds to complete the level. Then play the map already knowing what to...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • My DLC 4 wishlist...

its simple.   1. smallest map in COD history 2. biggest map in COD history 3. medium map 4. medium map 5. Zombies (dont care) 6. make every gun in zombies and campain available in multiplayer and i wo...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Am I that guy?

With the bad connection that allows me to do well...? I don't know, I'm going to tell you my biggest problem. I want your feedback, does it happen to you?   After a match, almost everytime, maybe 85%, we all ent...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Fresh start....please help!

Someone please talk me out of fresh starting. I have diamond AR, SUB, Shotguns, pistols, LMGs, and rockets. Please help!
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • A different CTF thread

With all these complaints of CTF being taken away it made me wonder.  How many people buy this game for ONLY 1 game mode? I play at least 4 different modes and have played the other ones at least 5 times. Just fi...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Just like I expected....

HC Domination = worst spawn killing ever.  Played 3 games of Dom do far. Top 2 guys from each team had over 40 kills and ZERO caps. Gotta love it. New this would happen.
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • London amphitheater map...

Looks cool. I will so disappointed if we can't get in the nose bleed seats. Hopefully we can utilize everything we can see.
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Would multi player map like...

Die rise be fun?
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Next DLC weapon.

So far we have no idea what it will be. We all can safely assume it will be a gun. But what if, it was a special weapon. Like the crossbow and shield. But what would it be. What kind of special weapons are out there? ...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin
  • Yah, I rage quit....

A LOT lol. When I'm having a terrible game I back out, take a deep breath, start over. But my actual point is that I've NEVER been on probation. Is this because I actually just back out of a game?  Does probation...
    Drummin
    created by Drummin