• i thought there was

a exclusive map for pre ordering all i got was some crappy clothes for my icon and a background, and now isee there is no app for blackberry users bit of a naff start
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • online this game is useless

every game i join they are such poor quality i end up quitting them as they are unplayable my internet speeds ping etc are perfect but on this game not one game in the last 2 days has been playable they jump about, mo...
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • is friendly fire on hardcore going to be the same as b02

Because if it is i will be cancelling my order as i have lived in probation due to pricks running into my fire and sentry guns etc it pisses me off completely and if this game is going to be the same then whats the po...
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • IS GHOSTS GOING TO BE A CRAP AS BLACK OPS2 FOR FINDING GAMES

U NOW SIT FOR OVER AN HOUR TRYING TO FINDA GAME ON BO2 I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING IS THIS GAME WORTH BUYING
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • WTF is wrong with searching for games

I have played every call of duty since its inception many years ago but black ops 2 has giot to be the worst game i have ever played for getting into games.   1.     There are so many host mi...
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • Gold camo vanished

I have been working towards gold camo on the mtar and looked today to see how many more kills with no perks i needed to finish off to get the gold camo and the 5000 xp, and to my disgust found since i played last nigh...
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion
  • Will someome in authority please answer these threads about no connection and probation probs

As a gamer I want to play, as a paying customer I want to know what is going on. If companies keep silent then all that happens is more problems occur. It isn't hard for a spokesperson to answer these questions. So pl...
    coldfusion
    created by coldfusion