• i thought there was

a exclusive map for pre ordering all i got was some crappy clothes for my icon and a background, and now isee there is no app for blackberry users bit of a naff start
    coldfusion
    last modified by coldfusion
  • online this game is useless

every game i join they are such poor quality i end up quitting them as they are unplayable my internet speeds ping etc are perfect but on this game not one game in the last 2 days has been playable they jump about, mo...
    coldfusion
  • Cant Connect to Server

Few hours ago, I was kicked offline to download the second update for Ghosts but when I went back to multiplayer I had been demoted from level 13 to a level 7 then it kick me again and it said the servers were  n...
    GoneLethal
    last modified by GoneLethal
  • is friendly fire on hardcore going to be the same as b02

Because if it is i will be cancelling my order as i have lived in probation due to pricks running into my fire and sentry guns etc it pisses me off completely and if this game is going to be the same then whats the po...
    coldfusion
  • IS GHOSTS GOING TO BE A CRAP AS BLACK OPS2 FOR FINDING GAMES

U NOW SIT FOR OVER AN HOUR TRYING TO FINDA GAME ON BO2 I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING IS THIS GAME WORTH BUYING
    coldfusion
  • WTF is wrong with searching for games

I have played every call of duty since its inception many years ago but black ops 2 has giot to be the worst game i have ever played for getting into games.   1.     There are so many host mi...
    coldfusion
  • Activision Must Read (Matchmaking Issue)

Hello Activision, i regret to inform you that what people are telling you on the matchmaking issue are true on matchmaking being so slow,online connections between people and other things like the analyzing matches 1-...
    Alphasoldier93
    last modified by Alphasoldier93