• Are you bored of COD Ghosts?

If so, what games do you play instead? Can be console, pc etc. I am just trying to get some ideas to keep myself busy. I would be playing Landmark if my damn CPU was good enough but eh... played a ton of WoW and Everq...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • FIX THE HACKING

I am really tired of it! I have been in 6 straight matches where someone has gotten a chopper gunner while being negative. One guy was 12-15 in dom and got it. WTF?!? You guys really need to fix it ASAP as it makes th...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • Air superiority bug

Twice today I have called in Air superiority when an enemy chopper was up and.... nothing. It flies back and forth, doesn't even shoot at the enemy chopper. What the ****? I have used it three times, worked once then ...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • (PS3) Relentless Combat is recruiting!

Hello! Relentless Combat is a brand new clan, rank 1 in both black ops 2 and MW3. We are looking for mature players to help us earn some ranks in BO2 while we set up to get ready for COD Ghosts! Keep in mind this is a...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • Info on clan rewards

I have heard they will be doing special items such as clothing and stuff for clans... but what will the challenges be? Has anyone heard of challenges for clans that will be in Ghosts? I am curious to see if its the BO...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • (PS3) Clan SsK is recruiting!

Looking for some new faces to play with when Ghost launches with all new clan challenges and clan wars. Currently we have around 45 members, lvl 42 MW3 and lvl 16 BO2. We are casual and hardcore gamers, and we try to ...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • PS3 gamer looking for clan

I am a great player, k/d in bo2 is 2.21 and SPM is over 400. My main concern is I want my girlfriend to be in the clan as well and she isn't as good. Ideally I want a clan with a lot of players, and no kd requirements...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath
  • SsK Gaming clan recruiting!

Hello all, we are looking for some fresh faces as we get ready for the upcoming clan wars in Ghosts. We would like players who have a minimum of 1.0 kd, have a mic, and are 16+. If you meet this criteria please regist...
    DemonDeath
    created by DemonDeath