• Biggest concerns on MW2

Seems like its party chat & matchmaking performance? Just tryin to find some common complaints
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • IW

Please add the ability to switch teams, or enable auto-balance. I mean, I know the game isn't balanced for autobalance, but its pretty shitty when a game starts off 6v6 and eventually trickles down to 6v1.
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • The official "b|tch about x,y,z computer problem" thread

Lol.
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • A Review (Possible spoilers)

I played MW2 this past weekend. Overall, I'd rate it 6.5 out of 10. The main reason for this rating was the plot holes. However, the gameplay had a little to do with it. Here are a few examples: 1. Who is Makaro...
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Server Shutdown

I coulda swore I saw this posted in one of the boycott threads, but I cant find it. Was there a proposed date for the server strike?
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Open letter to IW_Hyphen

Dear Hyphen: I don't know what specifically what happened. I'm not going to ask (I consider it a private matter). All I heard was faint rumblings about threats. Granted, what I'm about to say is by no means your...
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Potential Alternatives

So... now that IW & Bobby Cocklick have officially nailed this coffin shut, maybe we should discuss other games. Some of the games I've heard are: Badlands Dragon Age (I think that's what it was called) ...
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Why IW.NET wont work

I'll give you 4 guesses as to who's hosting this game. First 3 don't count. This is using the same network tech (p2p) that IW/IW.NET is proposing. With that said, is ANY person here going to tell me that this is...
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Post here if you're not going to buy the game

Title says it all  (Just so we don't have 20 threads about the same thing) At one point, I was on the fence, but after Saturdays announcement, I don't believe I'll buy it - maybe 6-7 months down the road, ...
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Think you guys might find this funny..

[url:p6yotj33]http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:ATVI[/url:p6yotj3 3]
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock
  • Record feature

Has it been confirmed/refuted that the /record option will be included? (Not repeating Treyarchs mistake)
    Mike_Ock
    created by Mike_Ock