• What is going on with the "servers"

I know there aren't actual servers but I wouldn't know what to call this. I guess a hub where everyone connects to before they go into a game. But anyway, the past few weeks its been doing one of the following and n...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • wow.. the transition from hardcore back to core is alot more frustrating than I imagined.

Going from core to hardcore wasn't hard just had to play smarter... but going back to core from hardcore.... its like going from a game mode where my bullets do what they are meant to do actually kill, to a game mode ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Is it so hard to ask game to give me some people who know what the hell they are actually doing.

Quit throwing me into games where my team is complete TRASH and refuses to capture the domination points beyond our spawn point. I mean really, you wanna play TDM go play TDM. Don't play an objective mode to pad your ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • DLC double xp?

People are probably getting tired of me posting so I'm gonna make this real quick.   Do we have any information on the next double xp, usually one comes with the DLC but I see nothing about it anywhere.
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Joins game...

Enemy swarm inbound   *leaves*   *joins another game*   Gets thrown into the loss screen....     Can someone tell me why exactly games that are over and games where they are basically over...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • More reasons why the call of duty community is too immature for the emblem editor.

Just ran into a "clan" of perverts. Their clan tag was "69me", all had 69 in their gametag and their emblems were disgusting and perverted.   This is why we can't have nice things. Because 10 year olds and adult...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Just ran into someone who said "This is the best COD ever".

It wasn't a little kid either. I sat there dumbfounded for a bit... how can ANYONE in their right mind think this is the best cod ever? I mean hell I'd take that quickscoper noobtube paradise of MW2 over this game. &n...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • I would like to propose a name change to a game type.

Hardcore become Pistolcore.   I swear to god I am killed more by master presitiges running around with their pistols than I am ACTUAL weapons. I don't know if they do it because ya know they are bad and have no ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Can someone tell me what I just encountered.

Two people, same name basically had executioners that shot full out. They emptied all bullets in the thing in a second it seemed.   I checked theater and it confirmed it, they shot once all 5 bullets came out. &...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Past few days, having issues connecting to a friend's game.

Its been a little less than a week, but I have 1 friend who I play this game with and we are having issues connecting to each other at times. When I try to connect to him, 9 times out of 10 it says "server full" when ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Instead of complaining about what is OP, how about what is UP.

UP = underpowered.   The assult shield. Tried it today. This thing is a piece of garbage. The only way you are going to kills with it, is by sneaking someone or if someone is stupid as heck.   I watched a ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Ok you crack jumpers question for ya.

You all jump around like a frog on crack and never seem to lose any accuracy at all. I've tried it, and I fully admit I don't understand how you do it. I've tried ADS and free aim. My aim goes all over the map.  ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Question about league ranking.

Now I know you can be boosted up into different divisions if you win or do good or whtever chooses if you advance from say gold to platinum.   But can you be deranked? Like say from Masters to Platinum or whatev...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Play hardcore they said, there are no campers they say...

Hahaha, that is bunk. Played some hardcore domination.... first game my whole team is sitting in the back of the map haven't even capped our home flag and the enemy team is spawn camping us.   Instead of trying ...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Oh treyarch you and your probation.

Yes, lets force people to stay in games or they get put in "time out". I have the right to leave a game if my team is down right terrible. I shouldn't have to suffer with morons who don't understand the concept of def...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Play the objective...

Its not that hard kids. In domination, don't run around getting kills instead of capping, don't ignore the fact that people are taking bases just so you can get your killstreak or "super l33t youtube montages". Play t...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Its pretty sad when you get hate mail for using a sniper correctly.

It really shows what this community is, a bunch of kids who think abusing the aim assist makes you "cool". Oh noes I "hardscoped", no kid its not hardscoping its sniping. Using the sniper as intended, not some aim ass...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Is there a way to prevent yourself from pulling host?

This isn't some lag related question or host disadvantage topic. This is a legitamate concern.   Since the update, if I pull host one of two things is going to happen. 1. My console locks up and I have to pull t...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • So I decided to go for the training mode achievement today...

The amount of, god I hate this word, try hards in this game mode is funny. First time, the whole team was running c4 and electric charges with rimmingtons and they were camping. The next time it was a clan of master p...
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon
  • Ok which youtuber decided it would be a good idea to start jumping arond like a rabbit?

I've noticed a ton of badkids lately are jumping around like friggen rabbits on crack. While they are easy to kill, its annoying as heck.  So which youtuber are these losers copying this time?
    icyzyon
    created by icyzyon