• Ground War

Sorry if this is a repost or has already been discussed, if so please delete! I keep hearing that the "Ground War" game mode has been removed for CoD Ghost, is this true? Does anyone have any links to more information...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • Just an FYI on Transferring Team Members

That it does not work and is broken, at least for me it is. I auto-populated all my team members and when I clicked next to create my clan none of my team members carried over from my Black Ops 2 team, I'm the only pe...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • [PS4] Team -viciousness- Recruitment

Team -viciousness- is looking for mature/competitive players to join our squad!   We have been a team since the early MW2 days and only have 15 players in total (more is less, less is more), we are more than a t...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • ddos/ip flooding/host booting in "clan wars"

sorry if this topic has already been discussed.   anyone that plays league in black ops 2 knows it's plague with people that ddos/ip flood/host boot, with ghost's new addition of the clan wars mode; is infinity ...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • hardpoint host selection

treyarch,   can you please give the best connection host like you guys do in domination? hardpoint is fun but all the time outs and disconnects are really ruining the fun for everyone. you're giving people with ...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • domination vs hardpoint host selection

treyarch, why is it that dominations host selection is so different from hardpoints host selection? in domination it's been great, i have not seen one host migration for the last 2 months because i pull host (best con...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • new glitch?

here is some background info, just in case. hopefully this can get addressed, i've ran into this twice playing the last couple of days since the new patch.   ps3 party of 6 domination   every lethal, tac...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke

i played about 40 games tonight (no life), my party and i did not see one random host migration all night during the pre-game lobby. i was selected host every single game (70/15 dl/ul), which was great because we did ...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • Host Selection

why is it treyarch does not select the player with the best win/loss ratio to be the host for this game? host migration is plaguing this game @ this point, if my party even calls in too many uav's players just rage qu...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • ps3 playlist 23.446.21 host freezing

dear treyarch,   ever since the last update, about every ten games now i freeze when i am the host, i get host pretty frequently. this has never happened before just until the most recent playlist update. the ga...
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • OMG NEW MW4!!!

n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • Team Scrim Needed

looking for a 6 vs 6 team scrim for sat. the 21st @ 7pst. Domination only.   Hit me up on psn if interested.   PSN: n3ckchoke   Thanks.
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • @ 120 MOAB's

You don't get a title/emblem but you do get 10k xp, I had a friend get to this point the other night and I thought it was a pretty big achievement to get this many moabs already.
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke
  • PS3 Live Stream

Excellent quality, enjoy.   http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sharpyadig
    n3ckchoke
    created by n3ckchoke