• ACOG = More HS?

Recently I have been trying to learn how to use ACOG and quickscope with Snipers. Anyway I have been getting a ton more HS. I will shoot them from the same distance I normally would have with a Reg scope, and I seem t...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Hack?

So today I was playing some FFA working on my gold guns. Anyway I noticed this guy was hacking he had unlimited claymores. I didnt really care because it wasnt affecting me getting HS. So later in the match I "telepor...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Will this be the last COD Game?

Lets be honest, we are running out of wars. The only other war is the korean war, but I have a feeling some of that war will be in black ops. WW1 is out, because there wan't much fighting it was only trench warfare. T...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Bored?

Is anyone else getting bored of these forums? Lets face it there is nothing new to talk about. All there is are posts regarding DLC. Its getting old and trolling isnt any fun if its the same thing over and over. Who e...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Objective Killwhores

Why is being a killwhore bad in objective games? If I get my high killstreaks and call them in it makes playing the objective so much easier. I play Demo a lot, so if I get a few choppers and dogs it makes protecting ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • My Cousin.... Semi Serious thread

Why are people say that I complained about my cousin messing me up? I dont even know what that means? 2 times today people have told me I said that. Show me the link. I never posted it, and nobody knows my password. N...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Demolition Jungle

I was watching some PS360 gameplay a while ago and noticed that A Bombsite is more towards the middle of the map while in the Wii version it is back behind the birds nest. I searched and found nothing so why is this?
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Attn Wii Admin

Is their any way you can change my forum name to Sniper16*? It has come to my attention that AI is recieving some unwanted attention. I would normally just create a new account however I dont wish to lose my time and ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • A Poll Wii_Admin's opinion?

So recently I have noticed some people complaining about my posting. So lets hear it, should I continue to be a smartass or go easier on my targets? I dont need a flame shield or flack jacket pro either just give your...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Warning Off Topic but pretty epic

Check me out im 1337 literally look ay my post count. I would like to thank all my friends here on the forums for making staying worth while. I would also like to thank the spammers, without them I wouldnt have anyon...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Please Help

For about a month or 2 now my account here went down to Lance Corporal. I was Master Gunnary Sargent with like 8000 points. Now the forums have glitched me to where not only am I a Lance Corporal, but I can't gain any...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Black Ops Forums Problem

My account is still messed up. Seriously I had like 8000 points but a little over a month ago I went down to 1500. I completed a ton of missions to get a higher rank but the forums are messing it up. Is there anyway T...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Why Wii is better for Black Ops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ4rwd3FSJI&feature=sub
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Custom Class Slots?

Why on the Wii do we get all our custom class slots in the 1st 5 stieges but in the other versions they get 1 every other prestiege?
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Forums Make The Rules?

Back in WaW I was the casual gamer. I used whatever I wanted as long as I won. My stats were terrible and I wasn't in a clan. I had so much fun. Then I moved to MWR and started coming to online forums and even joined ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Killstreak Patch?

Is is possible to make a patch that cycles your killstreaks? Today I got a Sam Turret and Care Package. I rerolled them with Hardline Pro and got the Blackbird and Death Machine (I know im a lucky bitch) andway si...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Demoted?

I have been stuck at Lance Corporal for a long time now. For a month I have been demoted to Lance Corporal and I dont know why. Before I was Master Gunnery Sargent I had completed a ton of missions and I have quite a ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • Problem Linking My Account

I have posted everything it asked for and it keeps saying its incorrect. Platform: Ipod Touch IGN: Hybrid69 ID: 11100251757782328889 Whats wrong? Is it only for iphone? Not Ipod Touch? Thanks
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • M16 "sucks"

No the M16 doesnt suck its exactly the same as it was in MW2 and CoD4... there is a huge difference between the 2 games. No stopping power.... before if you had stopping power it was a 1SK and because they removed it ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16
  • I Lost Site Points

What the hell I logged on and I was deranked here.... I was Gunnery Sargent or whatever with like 5686 points, and when I logged on I now have 4,800 back to Staff Sargent. I have come here before and it logs me on as ...
    Sniper16
    created by Sniper16