• Player is exhausted after host migration completes?

Recently I've noticed that I have been unable to sprint right after there is a host migration.   I'm assuming that after the host migration, the player is exhausted (game assumes player has been sprinting throug...
    firehawkshooter
    created by firehawkshooter
  • Does purchasing the Season Pass give you the Nuketown Zombies calling card?

I've been a bit curious lately. I was a bit upset when Treyarch decided they wanted to release Nuketown Zombies as part of the season pass, but I was supposing the season pass holders wouldn't get the exclusive Nuketo...
    firehawkshooter
  • Elite stats are really f*cked up...

So for some people Elite is still not working.   For those who are lucky enough to get into Elite... it's not working really well.   Apparently,   Throwing Knives are primary weapons and I have a 1...
    firehawkshooter
  • Complaint within Complaint - 'plaintception

So, I see people are already complaining about guns, perks, attachments, deathstreaks, lag, etc.   But why complain about these complaints? Why not just let them die out instead of showing your keyboard warrior ...
    firehawkshooter
  • Make up a challenge, title and emblem for MW3!

So, what kind of challenges, titles and emblems would you like to see in MW3?   I will start us off:   Challenge - Trap Master I : Kill 10 enemies with "explosive care packages." Title: "Gullible" with th...
    firehawkshooter
  • Sorry, site is down  temporarily.

So, what was that about the Call of Duty Elite servers being fixed on 11/13?   It was working in the morning.
    firehawkshooter
  • Clan Creation - an idea for the next CoD

So I'm sure we all know about clan tags. You can create certain clan tags to represent your team, intimidation, and other stuff. However, sometimes random players can just mirror your clan tag to make them look like p...
    firehawkshooter
  • Dmitri Petrenko in Campaign? *may include spoilers*

*This message includes spoilers to anyone that has not finished the Call of Duty: Black Ops campaign. You have been warned.*   So I was doing my crawl-through of Veteran today, and I happened to find Sergeant Dm...
    firehawkshooter
  • This is an unexpected complication.

It seems like the Call of Duty Elite servers are making a little bit of progress. Now, instead of taking five hours to load a message that says "Internal Server Error 500," I get an instant "Unexpected Error--Please C...
    firehawkshooter
  • A question about game retailers and shipping.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to head down to my local Walmart for the midnight release and they are now sold out. I live at least 50-60 miles away from a GameStop and I'm not willing to drive that far anyway. So, I de...
    firehawkshooter
  • These perks will be quite interesting to unlock...

If anyone happens to know, how do you unlock Blast Shield Pro and Recon Pro? I'm just curious, because if I have to get explosive kills for either, I may not use either--and that would suck since I love running FJ Pro...
    firehawkshooter
  • Well, about ten more minutes...

What would you do if the world ended in the next ten minutes?
    firehawkshooter
  • WTF?

What just happened to my account? I was trying to verify it and now apparently I keep entering an invalid combination.   The bad thing is that my Xbox LIVE gamertag is linked to that account, AND I've purchased ...
    firehawkshooter
  • Epic Moments in Call of Duty (All eight games)

SPOILER ALERT Let's start off simple: Call of Duty is epic. All eight games. Now I know you're probably thinking, "there are only seven." 1. Call of Duty 2. Call of Duty 2 3. Call of Duty 2: Big Red One 4. Call...
    firehawkshooter
  • What would we do without cows?

Well? Imagine the world without cows. No beef, no cow milk, what else would we lose?
    firehawkshooter
  • End of the World fail.

To anyone that thought that the world would end today, then I say to you, fail. Voor iedereen die dacht dat de wereld zou eindigen vandaag, dan zeg ik u, mislukken. Pour tous ceux qui pensaient que la fin du mon...
    firehawkshooter
  • Favorite SpongeBob Episode?

What is your favorite SpongeBob episode? Mine is the "Best Day Ever."
    firehawkshooter
  • Any fans of SC Conviction?

That game is so addicting.
    firehawkshooter
  • *rolls eyes*

Why must I start over in the new forum?   It says I am a "newbie,"  and that I joined May 23, 2011! What? Is it a new system or a total glitch?
    firehawkshooter
  • The OT Administration Air Travel Fleet v. 1.2

I have already mentioned this before on "President JediMasterShark's Inaugural Announcement," but I decided to make a thread about this as it may become a serious concern later on. The OT Administration Air Travel ...
    firehawkshooter