• The "Big Toe" thread

Put what you want in here. After my last thread got deleted I have to be careful.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Destiny Beta

Just wondering who else got their notification email. I just got mine and registered. I really hope this game doesn't suck. I always have such high expectations only to be disappointed. Time will tell I suppose.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • I Miss Betty.....

But this helps.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Scrapyard Reboot

I have to admit that I used to be one of those guys that always looked forward to a remake or reboot of a classic map. I'm not that guy anymore. I don't feel that the older style maps fit into this game. I'm actually ...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Xbox One Chat Issues

My chat won't work for the last couple days for some reason. Party chat works just fine. I figured the cod update would fix it but no luck. I just got the xbox update as well. Surely that would fix it. NO!!! Nat type ...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Where is everyone?

The Off Topic seems to be a Ghost(s) town lately.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • PS4 Controller

I just got my ps4 and I'm kind of disappointed by the "softness" of the controls. Maybe I just like the feel of the xbox one controller better. I honestly think it's better than the ps3 controller, but still a little ...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • French or French Canadian Lobbies Today?

What's with the influx of French or French Canadian speaking lobbies today? I don't really care but in the same breath since the update it was 80% of my games today where it was 1% or less before. I'm in Western NY so...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • New Maps On A Thursday?

I could be wrong, but aren't maps usually released on Tuesday's? No big deal. I just figured I would start a conversation about it so people could complain.  
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • This forum is buggy on my galaxy s5

Every time I click a category it wants me to select my country. I then have to hit the menu button and x out of it to read the page. Anyone else having this problem?
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • D-Day 70th anniversary

Just taking a minute to thank all the veterans around the globe. It's hard to imagine the pain and horror these people went through. It's also hard to imagine how dedicated and selfless people were in that generation....
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • What does the forum member above you look like?

What do you think your off topic comrades look like? I'll start with dtuchpunk.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Movie Sequels That Don't Suck

Thanks newm8n. This is your fault. I'll start.   Any Bourne movie.   Insert gifs all over (I can't right now).
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • ☆PS4 Deactivated☆

Just a word to the wise. My PS4 kept turning itself on and spitting out my ghosts CD. Now in the past when I upgraded or changed systems I could just move on to the next or deactivate online (more than 5 systems you h...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • reconnect controller xbox one?

After the latest xbox update, during a match, my screen said "reconnect controller". The battery was close to fully charged. I have also noticed if I unplug my headset and plug it back in (The sound and chat are messe...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • 3/14 Update Xbox One

Newest update seems to have pushed this into a bad state for me. Can't seem to get into any games and when I do they are overseas lobbies. Anyone else having these issues? It didn't even show my friends online at one ...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • What's with Xbox Live?

For two hours zero friends showing online. I'm guessing it's a Microsoft goof again?
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Does anyone know what the latest update did on Xbox One?

Just wondering.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Xbox one Chat Adapter Problems

Since I got the Microsoft chat adapter and installed the update on my controller my Astro A50's are all screwy. I tried to use the original Microsoft headset mod adapter I soldered and it won't work at all now.  ...
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001
  • Am I missing Something In Clan Wars?

This is the first time I've made something the primary target. I never saw that before. Just seeing if I've been missing out something.
    cranium2001
    created by cranium2001