• Any information on the release of the next update?

It has been a while, longer than we normally wait for an update. Are we getting one next week? Is there some sort of delay in the approval process from Nintendo, what is the deal. There are a lot of bugs and glitches ...
    created by bigdaddy0964
  • [Removed by Moderator] Freezing consoles in public lobbies

There is a player [Removed by Moderator] who is freezing the entire lobbies consoles. It has happened to me 3 times today and I over it. Something needs to be done because he is ruining the game for everyone. Apparent...
    created by bigdaddy0964
  • Lagg when playing with a party?..Insight or help needed please!

One thing that I have noticed in this game is there seems to be additional lagg when connected and playing with a party. Me and my friend receive bullet lagg and latency whenever we team up in a party. Its very weird ...
    created by bigdaddy0964
  • Wii Remote Aim assist Removed....Thoughtful solution(Sarcasm)

I got so excited to see a update fixing all these game ruining bugs. But as I was reading the list of bugs fixed on the list, I couldn't help but notice Wii remote AIM ASSIST DISABLED. This is a huge disappointment fo...
    created by bigdaddy0964
  • Impressions of the game/bugs I have expirenced PLZ READ

I must say I am enjoying Call of duty ghosts. Its a drastic change from black ops 2, slower pace, bigger maps, but I have gotten used to it and now I prefer it over black ops 2. I love the guns, the perk system, the g...
    created by bigdaddy0964
  • Can we get an update 3arc!!! sheeesh

There are so many bugs that need to get fixed. Mainly for zombies, I keep getting connection interrupted errors in high rounds of survival. I even get game crashes from time to time on survival. Transit I get connecti...
    created by bigdaddy0964