• Captain Price In Ghosts?

will he make a suprise cameo?   or has he officially been retired?
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Best Buy Not Accepting Pre-Orders For Ghosts U...

so i pre-ordered at gamestop just to get the posters...   i'll flip back to bestbuy when/if they do accept / or even carry the U version of ghosts.
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Now That Ghosts Is Confirmed For The WiiU...

are you going to get it?
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Ghosts WiiU Forum...

community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/spaces/gho sts_wii-u   lets move all the Ghosts talk over there so nobody gets in trouble since "Future title discussion is off topic."
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Confirmed For The WiiU

wiimote supported...   just saying.   http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/spa ces/ghosts_wii-u
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Whats Your Favorite Killstreak?

Elite Queen and I use one of our favorite and most fun killstreaks in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, the Dragonfire.   when The Dragonfire is used properly, it can change the outcome of a game and turn the tide on y...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008

Club Name: The 4 Horsemen Club Tag: 4H     About The Club     We at 4H, have a committed ourselves to a higher standard of excellence. We pride ourselves on choking the life out of a gam...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing

Club Name: The 4 Horsemen Club Tag: 4H     About The Club     We at 4H, have a committed ourselves to a higher standard of excellence. We pride ourselves on choking the life out of a game and ne...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing

Club Name: The 4 Horsemen Club Tag: 4H       About The Club     We at 4H, have a committed ourselves to a higher standard of excellence. We pride ourselves on choking the life out o...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing

Club Name: The 4 Horsemen Club Tag: 4H       About The Club     We at 4H, have a committed ourselves to a higher standard of excellence. We pride ourselves on choking the life out o...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Its The Person Behind The Controller, Not The Controller Itself

There has been a lot of talk on the Call of Duty forums about which controller is over/under powered.   I don't think that the controller makes a person have more skills, but it does help finding what control s...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Best TDM Final Score?

Elite Queen, Import and myself had our selves a heck of a game on Cargo last night.   the final score was 75-8.   yes it was recorded and yes it will be the footage for a new comm.   my question is t...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • How To Stop "Support Pwnage" Hackers

Block and i join in on a KC match with some dude named.....EsD Spartan502 in blue and yellow colors.   anyways........   EsD Spartan502 calls in his chopper, then the ah6 and then the p-low.  ...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Yes, EliteQueen Really Is A Girl...

so yesterday we were playing some TDM and this enemy squeaker got on the mic and started asking if Queen was really a girl...   i got on the mic and said that Queen is really a guy and i am really a girl, we jus...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Elite King & The Riot Shield Throne

Tonight, I have officially retired the Riot Shield.   I have reached my goal of getting to 1337 accolades for the Riot Shield leaderboards which is more than double that of 2nd place.   I had a 4H five pac...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Queen and I play between 10pm and 4am pac time, so if your time slots match up feel free to drop your AC along with a little bit about yourself including but not limited to your KD, W/L, favorite types of matches and ...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Nuke In Black Ops 2?

some people say yes.   some people say no.   ive seen some YT vids and i cant really be for sure certain that there is or isnt.   but the theory is if you go flawless in FFA you unlock it.   th...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • No, No, Thank You...Treyarch

thank you for:   - believing in me enough to put all of the stripers on my team.   - putting all the guys who shoot down UAVs and CUAVs against me and having people on my team do nothing but die.   -...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • Overkill...How About Underkill?

ever run a pistol class without ghost and find out that your team never shoots down UAVs?   with the wildcard/perk Underkill, you can have 2 secondary weapons in your class at the same time.   for instance...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing
  • West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

EliteKing EliteQueen   Queen and I play between 10pm and 4am pac time, so if your time slots match up feel free to drop your NNiD along with a little bit about yourself including but not limited to your KD, W/L...
    EliteKing
    created by EliteKing