• Avengers Alliance on FB

Hello all thought I would start a discussion about my new favorite game. Would have thought Hawk would put this one up but since he didn't I am going to do it. Hopefully this will be a place we can discuss the game, f...
    Iron24
    created by Iron24
  • Iron Man 3 Movie Discussion

Hello all   Well since I am the resident IM fan I thought it only fitting to start an IM3 movie thread since the movie is now in production. So this is the place to share your thoughts, what you like, what you d...
    Iron24
    created by Iron24
  • Thor 2 Movie discussion

The God of Thunder is coming back and what's not to be excited about! Thor was a resounding success.   Alan Taylor is set to direct and he is really good. I am sure some of you have seen my compliments regardin...
    Iron24
    created by Iron24
  • Game Of Thrones TV show

Well for those of you who love this show please join me in discussing the best show on TV.   What did you think of the first episode? For me a show is great when there is pretty much no action but I still was so...
    Iron24
    created by Iron24
  • The Official Iron Man Pro-Reg Thread

This thread is specifically for fans of Iron man. It is a place where we can discuss all things Iron Man/Tony Stark related in regards to CW, his past, his present and what is going on in his comic at this time. &nbs...
    Iron24
    created by Iron24