• Call of Duty 2014 - Community Wishes

Here is a list with all the features the biggest and longest playing Community wants for COD2014:   No more Ghillie Suits. No more Target Finder and Thermal Sight Attachments. Sniping should become a skill aga...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Call of Duty 2014 - Create a Class (VERY GOOD)

Dear Sledgehammer,   Since I heard you guys are going to make the next COD Game I have been thinking how you guys are going to make it and in what kind of way. Personally I think the way to succes is bringing ba...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Game Ideas for next COD Game!

Weapons and Weapon Balance Weapons are the most important thing in a shooting game and that’s why we need a good variety in weapons for the next COD. Each weapon needs to feel unique and different. Weapons shou...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Ghosts - Onslaught is FREE??

So I just signed in and a under the tab queue it said the Ghosts Gold edition was ready to install. So I put in Ghosts and it installed the last 1%. I start my Ghosts game and check the store and under the tab map pac...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • MW3 DLC Maps suggestion! Check out this awesome idea!

Map ideas:   A map that takes place in the jungle, desert and on a oil platform.   Sort player:   They need to make more close combat maps but also some nice sniper maps were we can actually snipe li...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Ghosts Frame Rate Drops and Bad Connection

Since the Onslaught Patch, Ghosts is having Frame Rate Drops on the Xbox One! You notice it when you are looking at a bigger part of the map like on Stonehaven for example. I also noticed when aiming down with a Snipe...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Ghosts - Maps+Killtimes feedback

In this feedback thread I will not blame or hate towards anyone and I will give my honest opinion about Ghosts Multiplayer.   Killtimes:   So the killtimes are a very popular topic about Ghosts Multiplayer...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Call of Duty Ghosts - Big Balancing/Improvements Thread

So I felt I needed to make a very good and constructive post for Infinity Ward to give them some very good tips how to improve Ghosts and how to balance the game. There will be NO HATE and there will be NO BLAME in th...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • A message to Sledgehammer

Weapons and Weapon Balance Weapons are the most important thing in a shooting game and that’s why we need a good variety in weapons for the next COD. Each weapon needs to feel unique and different. Weapons shoul...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • How to make Ghosts more fast paced!

So I found a very good example why increasing the health of players will create more fast paced gameplay with less campers. In MW2 there is a decent amount of medium sized maps and some bigger maps and they still are ...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • BO2 - The Good and the Bad things

Treyarch I'm going to sum Black Ops 2 up for you so you can see where you need to improve your game. I hope you will get it right with the next Treyarch game.   The Good Things:   -The Maps: The maps were ...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Classic Maps Idea @Teanah @InfinityWard

So I had an idea about Infinity Ward adding Remade Maps in Ghosts and I think it would be better if they kept them seperate from the main 4 DLC packs. It would be awesome if they gave us some Remade maps on Ghosts but...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • German Xbox One Ghosts Bundle Question!

So I'm planning to buy my Xbox One in Germany because the console is delayed here in the Netherlands but I was wondering about the Ghosts Bundle. If I buy the Ghosts Bundle the game will come as a download code and so...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • We NEED more Gamemodes!

Please Infinity Ward give us more gamemodes please!   Gamemodes I would like to see:   -Search and Destroy -Hardpoint -Dropzone -Headquarters (would work perfect with these big maps) -Maybe CTF too? -...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Ghosts: Very Critical and Honest look!

So I will give you guys all the reasons why I think Ghosts isn't a good COD succes like it should be:   Maps:   For years we have been asking for some big maps, we asked for a GOOD Map VARIETY between smal...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • How to improve Ghosts?

So I got a couple of suggestions for Infinity Ward how to improve Ghosts:   -Bring back favorite gamemodes like Headquarters and Demolition (SnD is already returning Nov.15) -Add the NEW Grind gamemode in Publ...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Close Quarters DLC Suggestion!

So because Ghosts has a lot of big maps I think it would be a good idea if Infinity Ward would add some Smaller and Medium sized maps with close quarter combat as DLC. This will balance the different sized maps in the...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Ghosts update and patch suggestions!

After playing a couple of hours of Ghosts I find it more and more enjoyable every time I play it. Unfortunately there are some things that need to be fixed and need to be added.   Things I would like to see adde...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Map balance and sizes + DLC!

Ghosts maps are very different from all the other maps that ever been in a COD game. IW decided to change the way they design maps and made all maps big. While we asked for Big Maps we didn't mean that we want Big Map...
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH
  • Bring Face Off back

Dear IW,   please bring Face Off back! It was a lot of fun but make sure you guys also use smaller in-game maps instead of special face off maps only.   Who agrees?
    MuscledRMH
    created by MuscledRMH