• Blast shield is useless in Hardcore

I started a discussion in the Multiplayer section but am pretty sure people go to this section for most of their questions about multiplayer based on their console.    Here is the link: http://www.callofdu...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Why I believe the guns aren't balanced(mostly Core TDM oriented)

The way this game is played is very low thought/mindless/pacman-ish/etc. Everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads cut off.  All the maps are very small with short sightlines for easy CQC encount...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • PLEASE! Fix the "Joining Session in Progress" Window of DOOM!!

That's all really.  It's just as bad as getting a frozen screen.  I shouldn't have to dashboard to get rid of it.  I used to be able to accept a new invite and it would go away but now it just repeats i...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • LMGs need a buff??

IMO they need a slight damage buff. Or maybe just remove the damage drop like they did in MW3.  When IW did that it made the LMGs usable again.  It didn't make them OP just more of a level playing field.&nbs...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • New TU just hit.  How's your Experience now?

So the new TU just went down this morning.  A lot of new things fixed.  Balancing issues address(even though I never had any but they dide add stuff so I'm equally as happy now).      How ha...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • ADS Accuracy Delay

So I came across this video on youtube.  I've noticed this while playing and I think maybe not everyone really knows that this happens with this game. Pretty much a good majority of people will start shooting rig...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • A very interesting observation of the COD community

This thought passed through my head.  It's only a thought.  Not a fact.  But I feel this seems to be turning into a trend and I'm having major deja vu all of the sudeen.    For the past 3 ga...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Is today "Pick a Terrible Host" Day?

I usually don't have a lot of problems.  I have been really enjoying the game for the past week or so.   I know a lot of you think that I openly dismiss all the problems in this game(which is totally 100% ...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • The KSG is just bad.

First things first. I am talking about it stock. I haven't used it with any attachments to make a point.   The KSG stock(like other shotguns only worse) is just useless. I am sorry but it is.  The range is...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Why doesn't anyone spawn engine room of Highjacked?

This always enters my mind whenever playing this map.  Why doesn't anyone ever get spawned underneath the boat or even in the upper rooms of each side of the boat?  These are unused and could be better spots...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • How not to get your complaints heard.

I wanted to take note of all the threads being posted in the following manner(or like it):   Subject:  OMG PORBATION? TREYARCH SUXXORZZ!!!     Body:  I CANT belieevE Treyarch wood put someth...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Rerolling friends carepackages

Has anyone had this happen to them?  You have a care package and you throw it out, then right as it lands, a teammate instantly re rolls it.    I had a run in with a kid who jumped in and changed my d...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Is it me or are all the maps pretty much the same??

Seriously.  Every map seems to have 3 basic routes. Two outer routes that circle around the map and a center route that shoots right through the middle.   Anyone see this trend?
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Why did everyone somehow expect 2 KDs at launch?

This just dawned on me.    It seems a lot of people on here are stressed because they don't have the same KD as the last few games.  But wait.  Didn't you struggle just as much during the launch ...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • FFA?  What happened?

I loved FFA in every COD since COD4.  But what is wrong with this one all of the sudden?  It's terrible. Revenge spawns and the like are just preposterous.   Does anyone feel that FFA just kinda sucks ...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Stuns, flashes, and shock charges slow down gameplay

Anyone talk about these yet?  Isn't COD supposed to have fast paced gameplay?  Then what is the point of adding stun effects to flash grenades, increasing stun effects to the stun grenade, and then out of al...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Any tips on keeping the connection smooth?

When I ask this.  It's because today I started out playing very well.  Not worrying about KD or win loss I have a lot of fun for the first 5 or so games.  But soon after my games flipped on their side.&...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • How to fix the Lag = Lengthen Kill times

This is the only solution.  Kill times are so ridiculously fast that you can't react.  So when you seem to shoot a lot of bullets and still die, it just means that your connection didn't get the right inform...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • Is this what League play is like?

Drop shotters and Halo jumpers?  Every time they come around a corner each and every time.  Even when I am not even facing them they go for the halo jump and drop shot.  Is this what people commonly do ...
    asianman12
    created by asianman12
  • So how long till this Beta test is over?

I'm being quite serious when I say this. This game feels like a Beta. Constant parties being dropped after each game or even during some.  The Terrible host migrations giving host to people that shouldn't get it....
    asianman12
    created by asianman12