• Mix-up Martini (Perk Idea)

Mix-up Martini – When bought, the next 2 perks purchased are combined to form 1 perk that have the same effects as when bought separately plus and extra effect specific to the 2 perks when purchased...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • What's your highest SPM map?

Ok so I was flicking through the Improve section on ELITE and I remembered that they made it so that you could check out your SPM based on each map so I thought I would check out mine.   Turns out my best SPM ma...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Troll Me (Synonyms)

Name some of your favourite.   _________ Means ____________   Babe means A talking pig.
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • R3ND Recruiting ♦ Xbox 360 ♦ AUS/NZ only

Hey everyone,   If you are an Aussie or Kiwi and are still looking for a clan, R3ND is now recruiting to expand its player base. We have been a small clan for a about a year now consisting of good friends. We ...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • So bored right now.....

Well I have been waiting for someone to post something new in the forums for about 1 & 1/2 hours now and nobody has.... Really kinda sad considering the MW3 forums aren't working properly and people don't know th...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • It's still possible to read Wikipedia

I just went on and realised if you press the stop loading page button as soon as you get onto the page, you will still be able to read the content. If that doesn't work for you, if you view the page source it still ha...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Memories of Activision (Old Games)

I was just remembering back to when I was younger and the first game I remember playing that was made by Activision was Battlezone 2 - Combat Commander. That game was awesome. Just wondering what some of you guys play...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Small Glitches

I don't want this to be a stupid thread about all those annoying glitches that already have been patched but more like having a spot to post small glitches that you find in game so that IW/Sledhammer can be notified o...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • MW3 Host Migration - The Black Screen of Death

I have noticed this has happened to me twice. I have been playing a game and the host migration begins and instead of completing normally it makes my screen go black as well as everyone elses who is in the game. Until...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Spec Ops - Mission Mode

Hey everyone, Since this forum is a bit dead I thought I'd give it a post. Does anyone know any info on the Mission side of Spec Ops (Not Survival) I know that it can be played solo or 2 players and there are 14 mis...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Hardware in Consoles

In gaming we are often limited in the consoles we play by comparison to the PC versions. My question is when are they going to either make memory expansions for console, like the N64 had the expansion pak, or just add...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Moving Perk Machines Again

If anyone hasn't noticed by now we are going to experience what we did in Shangri-La with the Perk Machine locations. If you look at the trailers given out so far we first noticed that Juggernaut was at the "Area 51/N...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Gersch Devices are back

According to the G4 gameplay, we can see that the Gersch device is in his inventory for some of the gameplay and also for a brief moment when he first opens the mystery box when he gets the QED you can see it
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Der Riese Black Ops Zombie Spawn Glitches

So anyway me and a friend were playing Der Riese on Black Ops. About Round 19 we noticed that for some reason the round wouldn't end. We searched the entire map, shot everything. But still could not find the last zomb...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • New way to play Zombies

This game mode pits you against your fellow players and friends and rather than working as a team allows you to employ dirty tactics against ones friends as well as discouraging point whoring and forcing you to use gu...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth
  • Lighthouse Dials

http://www.4shared.com/document/cPAOUzus/The_Lighthouse_Formula.html" target=_blank>The Lighthouse Formula.xls This is a spreadsheet for the Black Ops Call of the Dead Lighthouse. Use if you are having trouble w...
    dastealth
    created by dastealth