• IW Ballistic vest is op!

In the last week i have seen a sudden increase of whole teams using ballistic vests! Yes I know there is an attachment for the gun that helps..but it barely helps! I seriously think this is the cheapest thing on this ...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Why are tubes so strong?

I am sick of some person getting their ass kicked so they start tubing. Seriously they are way to strong..IS THIS MW2?!!!!!!!!!!! how annoying.
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • IW staff...are you dumb?

Why Am I constantly put into the same lobby again and again? Even when I leave a match because I do not like the map and research...WHAT DO YOU KNOW! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is fun sometimes but most the time ...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • do ghillie suits have more strength?

For some reason I get more hitmarkers on ghillies than everyone else...I have a feeling they are glitched somehow...why are they so much harder to kill?
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • FREE FALL! FREE FALL! AND MORE FREE FALL!

Yep...this map is retarded and it seems everyone votes for it constantly...welcome to cod ghosts...where noobs choose the maps.
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Freezing menus and other annoying things.

Lets start with sending an invite to someone...why does it need to open a whole other menu to invite someone? other cods it was simple you press y or triangle and select invite and it is done...what is the point of th...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • is there anyway to delete freefall?

I dont play this map..I hate this map...how do i stop getting put into matches with this map! CaN I delete this map along with siege, tremor, flood, stonehaven and chasm? oh ya and stormfront...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Who is voting for these big maps!!!!!!

I search all day and over half the time get put into chasm and stormfront...do these noobs really like these big sniper camping maps?!!!!!! god damn im tired of these maps!
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Why does no one play this game?

obviously if the matchmaking system has to put me in the same game i just left multiple times there is an issue! I don't want to play free fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO PLAY FREEFALL...NO WONDER IT WAS A...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • A few things that need to be fixed.

when I try to pull out a satcom or especially a ims..my character just clicks the button on the remote and nothing comes out so I have to do it again...it actually gets me killed sometimes and is an annoying glitch. &...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Put new maps in rotation! What a waste of money.

So I buy new maps to search in a playlist where barely anyone is playing it? I am sick of the terrible maps that were released with this game. I want to play the game modes on want on the new maps! Come on IW!
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Small maps not being cycled enough..

Wtf is up with playing stonehaven and stormfront all the time! I want warhawk, sovereign, strikezone, octane and maybe one more...you can leave out flooded and tremor because for medium sized maps they are basically t...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • What is your best game you have had...

I just had mine. Regular domination. 88 and 9 on strikezone.
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Killstreaks should stack!

So if I put down more than one ims...the first one blows up...that's dumb..also why not have all killstreaks stack like dog and satcom...I dont get this!
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Host migrations after map pack release?

Never seen this before until the maps came out..Can't IW tell us what is going on with the lag... I remeber bungie back in the day for halo would always update us right away as to what the issue is...ya know why!!! ca...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • What happened to "dedicated servers"...oh ya...

There is no such thing with call of duty. Ever since the new maps arrived...host migration and lag are everywhere...anyone else getting this bs?
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • lag has become worse than black ops recently.

WTF is going on...all I am doing is getting horrible lag and playing with people who don't speak english! This game the last week has become a joke. Please IW fix the lag.
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • maverick is not op.

Personally I think it sucks.
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • Finally a map worth playing!

Just played on one new map so far...well it's scrapyard from mw2 and I still love it as much as I did. You actually have conflict almost non stop and now this game feels like cod! Finally That fast paced cod feeling i...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117
  • These maps are stupid.

These are worse than mw3 maps...prison break...really? What an unbalanced POS. Especially for domination. Let's put a giant tower on one side of the map and make half the map uphill and the other half downhill! The li...
    Decree117
    created by Decree117