• Recruitment help?

I have recently formed a small, casual gamer clan that I would like to recruit for.   Before I formed this clan I remember going to the elite page and somehow being offered a list of clans that were recruiting.&...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • A "cheater's" perspective...

I know that many skilled CoD players are opposed to amplify, tracker sites, silencers, off the grid, etc… claiming that they are a crutch for us non-skilled players to gain an advantage.  You hate camping,...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • Hard Wired Question...

I know hardwired will nullify the effects of an EMP on my reflex site and my radar, but say I plant a betty, claymore, or a scorestreak like a turret and somebody EMPs it, does it still destroy it or does hardwired nu...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • Casual gamer clan recruiting 30+ year old members (360)

Next of Kin is a new clan that consists of older, casual gamers.  The clan name comes from the oh so cheesy 1989 film of the same title starring Patrick Swayze, Liam Neeson, and Adam Baldwin.  We chose this ...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • How do you copy another player's custom class?

If you go to custom classes on the call of duty elite website and click on the link at the upper right that says "New to custom class," then scroll down to the bottom.  The last bullet point in the right hand col...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • For god's sake do something about the sniper rifles.

I am all for sniping being a legitimate part of the multi-player experience.  Snipers should be very useful for threatening and locking down certain areas on large maps with long straightways.  They should b...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • The amazing Black Ops 2 bot!  My experiences, and your thoughts please?

So for a little backstory… my best gaming buddy’s wife likes to play with us sometimes, which is nice because instead of giving him a hard time about gaming, she tries to share in his hobby.  So we e...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf
  • The fallacy of "camping..." my 2 cents

I am a 43 year old generation Xer, and I’ve been a gaming enthusiast all my life.  I saw the birth of the FPS genre and followed its evolution.  Back in the early days of competitive FPS there was very...
    Camenwolf
    created by Camenwolf