• Ghosts...My final review...

So now Ive had some time with Ghosts, and as a codaholic who lives and breathes the game, can I share with you my last verdict on this latest episode before Treyarch step in to compete...    First the good ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • One massive ask of Sledgehammer

With only months until the new blockbuster hits I really want to see Sledgehammer smash the competition with this new entry which looks completely different from the norm. The trailer looks epic!     ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • dropzone doesnt work...oh dear iw!!

Oh dear IW, help...sat down to play some dropzone with some bots the other day, eager to find some love for ghosts and pull me away from gta...but oh dear, more dissapointments...the bots font seem at all interested i...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts on 360...Inferior...

Ghosts on 360 is very inferior graphically to xbox 360...Do yourseves a favour and upgrade! Higher player counts, 17bots instead of 7...must I go on...Still not the best cod tho...shame
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts dlc...Brilliant

Ive got to say the new map pack for Ghosts is a work of art and looks amazing on the xbox one! The map Fog with its halloweeny theme and Bayview with its monorail are works of art and very original. Im getting into Gh...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • PLEASE Treyarch devs for BO3...

Please please please Treyarch devs...Do not take out the "you killed" player card box that pops up near the crosshairs when you kill someone! Its absolutely essential for gameflow on a private game especially when hal...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • COD 4 coming to xbox one....

Cod 4 is coming to xbox one...I hear all of you thinking the same headlines! What an amazing thought, the best game ever on the best console ever!! ...Of course it isnt, which is awful, but id like to beg the devs to ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Thankyou Treyarch

Thankyou treyarch for black ops two! I say that because I could be playing it for the next year after trying to like ghosts and failing. I sorely miss the eye candy map design of yemen, with its small yo medium size a...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts...My apology to IW...

So ok, not sure if others feel the same or still on the hate train, but I've changed my mind about Ghosts...    And I do feel I owe IW an apology for my initial negativity...      ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts...My one massive complaint...

Hi guys.     As a super massive power fan of infinity ward may I take a second or two to express my extreme disappointment so far of Ghosts, not for some of the massive, complicated maps, not for the p...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts...My one massive complaint is...

Hi guys.     As a super massive power fan of infinity ward may I take a second or two to express my extreme disappointment so far of Ghosts, not for some of the massive, complicated maps, not for the p...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

ATTENTION Mr Rubin. You have missed the biggest cod feature...the Who Killed Who tag that appears centre screen when you get a kill! the killfeeds are weak in the middle of battle and you dont get chance to keep track...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Do I like Ghosts...?

Wow, Ive never been on a forum and not been sure if I like the new cod or not, I always feel at home with it, and know that little gripes will be ok.    .....Not so sure this time. This cod feels wierd, str...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts/ Cod 4...

Hi guys. Just thought I'd share a an observation I made last night while playing my fave cod of all time, Cod 4...I never could really put my finger on exactly why I still prefer it, even now, nearly 7 years later. Bu...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Xbox one ghosts mystery??...

Hi guys! And firstly mr moderator, dont lock me up...im in the right subforum and this isnt a question like the clarification post, this is an apparent confirmation.    It seems true according to mark rubin...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • [LOCKED] Ghosts runs at 720 on xbox one...1080 on ps4?!

Wow...did you guys know this...xbox one will run on a lowet resolution that ps4?!!! WTF comes to mind, already a WTF moment has happened and I havnt started playing it yet!        &...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

We 're only weeks away from ghosts now...so wheres all the new trailers and gameplay??? There was loads to get us excited about black ops 2! My two massive questions still go unaddressed...     &n...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • GTA5 vs GHOSTS...

I know what youre thinking, whats that got to do with the price of eggs? Bear with me...Lets face it, GTA5 is a seriously massive game, but up till now ive not been bothered about the franchise. After pickin up a copy...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Squads Question...

Hi guys. Been all over this recently but cant find an answer. Will squads be playable online in multiplayer as a free for all with human players and bots against each other? It all seems like team stuff only. If someo...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Free For All Options On Ghost??

Hi guys. Just want to amplify what others have already said really. There seems to be a lack of free for all game modes on the modern games, and ghost seems to be going the same way from what ive seen. A huge fan base...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun