• ghosts...wheres the "who killed who..."

hi guys. good reveal, but my guts are turning. I couldnt see any "gamertag killed gamertag info popping up on a kill by your crosshair!!! oh my god tell me theyre putting that in. and before anyone sez it I know you c...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts...Please dont go pc

Woke up this mornin and had a cold sweat...like a vision everything about call of duty that we love is about to change...Or was it a dream?       Massive maps, huge player counts, complicate...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Wheres my forum post history?

Can anyone please tell me where my post history has gone? I want to catch up on replies but cant find my personal post history? It used to be under Your Stuff...      cheers guys
    rustygun
    created by rustygun

Can anyone please tell me where my post history has gone? I want to catch up on replies but cant find my personal post history? It used to be under Your Stuff...      cheers guys
    rustygun
    created by rustygun

rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Ghosts...Great and mmm...

Hi guys and gals, so we've seen the beast in action...Question is...what d'ya recken cod fans??       Whats great abd whats not...        I personally love the ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • ghost killstreaks...What do you think?

Hi guys. So now weve seen the reveal what do you guys think of the new killstreak set? Is it me or is it looking a bit black ops 2 with a return of the annoyingly invinsible juggernaut! I came away thinking...mmm drag...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Will cod ghosts play on both consoles?

Hi guys. Does anyone know if there will only be one version of the game for xbox or will there be an xbox one and 360 versions? cheers
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Black Ops 2 vs Ghosts...

So as Black Ops 2 begins to edge back into our dusty gaming cupboards, maybe to reapear on retro night, I need to ask myself and you guys...How did it really stand up against the all time greats?    &n...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • ALL TIME BEST MAP of all time...and why

This post is to ask players which is their all time fave map from ALL the cod games, but more importantly WHY? This will remind the devs what is most important to players and hopefully help the franchise stay strong o...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • The next generation map design...

Hi guys. With the most talked about event on the horizon I just wanted to know what you guys and girls really wanted from your next generation maps? Small tight exciting maps, big open battlefield style maps (say you ...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Best map and why...

Hi guys. So whats your favourite map and why? And how di you all feel the maps play? Personally im loving all of them. Yes with smaller maps theres always gonna be little spawn issues but to keep the action flowing it...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Join the Revolution!!!

Hi guys. Listen, do yourselves a huge favour and grab the Revolution map pack. Its awesome! The artwork and gameplay structure is perfect to me. Not too cluttered, good controlled layout as opposed to open sprawling m...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Black Ops 2...tell me im wrong...

Tell me im wrong...Player speeds are rediculously fast for the size of the maps! Dont get me wrong i love the map sizes and map design, but the size doesnt fit the speed, it just doesnt work. And to make things worse,...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Black Ops 2...Player speed...

My posts arnt being allowed on this forum? Why am i bothering to waste my time again. An hour down the tiolet without a reason isnt good enough Treyarch!!! Iznt it bad enough the game doesnt work never mind the forum!!!
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • EMERGENCY! URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Help! Can someone please help!!! Every time I enter a public game and try to access my class my xbox freezes? Ive tried to download my profile on other xboxs but the same thing happens??? xboxlive say its not their fa...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • The MAIN modern cod problem...

The biggest problem with the newer cods that no one seems to pick up on is player speed! look at the splendid cod 4, the player movement was nothing like todays games, you had chance to kill people, and the stupid sta...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Black Ops 2...Good or Great?

hi guys. well now ive had enough playtime with this game i can give my own view of the game. Is it great or just good? Look, lets face it, because cod 4 was the first of its kind i think all of us still regard it as t...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Who still loves Black Ops 2??

So with the game well into its little life...whose still lovin Black Ops 2? I for one absolutely love it. I love the simple small map design and the fun gameplay. Maps like standoff are pure cod magic and the gimmicks...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun
  • Theatre mode not responding...

Hi guys, my theatre mode isnt responding at all, is it a virus that some cheats might have left in there or is anyone else getting this problem? Appreciate some feedback guys...
    rustygun
    created by rustygun