• Just Wondered....

What happens if the hackers who hacked Sony,Nintendo, Epic Fourms hack Infinity Wards fourms? I bet they could if they wanted too.... Anyways the question is, do you think Infinity Ward fourms has good security ...
  • Treyarch is hiring level designers,scripters

There is even intern opportunities. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.treyarch.com/jobs">http://www.treyarch.com/jobs</a><!-- m -->
  • MW3 reveal is a hoax

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ripten.com/2011/02/25/geoff-keighly-says-modern-warfare-3-reve al-is-a-hoax/">http://www.ripten.com/2011/02/25/geoff- ... is-a-hoax/</a><!-- m -->...
  • Easy way to make MW3 a success!

*Go to Call of Duty 4 source code* *Change title to Modern Warfare 3* *Repackage game* *Profits?!?!* No really, I mean here is some things that will make MW3 a success New maps More weapons Add Flak Jack...
  • What people requested during MW2 devlopment HERE!

Im looking at the MW2 Twitter feed back a year ago and here is what people requested and now they are complaing :) Sgt_Haynes - suppressed sniper rifles MRT123 - The ability to call in a supply drop Sixchr ...
  • How is that live patching working for ya?

Remember A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. A company named IW promised a live patching system for MW2. A system where they can change the spawns at any given time. Im not attacking IW im just wondering why th...
  • Lets stop attacking IW! STOP!

Come on! *edit*  Activisons has some fault in this! Becuase they made IW make MW2 within a year and 9 months. If any of you care to read 402 website they went though major overhauls in the mutiplayer aspect m...
  • Zampella and West to announce something at E3!!!!

This weekend, Jason West and Vince Zampella’s Facebook page turned 10 words into thousands of theories, as the duo claimed something big was coming. “Big time announcement at E3...
  • I LOVE Vacant!

I love Vacant!!!! M1A1 with grenade launther Thumper Scavanger Pro Danger Close Pro Commando Pro I use it every time and I get doubles, triples and when Im on the office side in demolition I dominate! Vaca...
  • I thought about buying map pack 2

But since the IW ceos are suing Activison and remember if the CEOS win Activison will have to do the following Give MW brand to Respawn ceos "Plaintiffs (IW CEOS) continue to maintain all creative and other contra...
  • This is what the MW2 killstreak system should of been.

Ok! This is how the killstreak system should of been like. You are only to pick (3) killstreaks, the 1st killstreak you have ONLY can pick (UAV or Counter UAV, 3 kills for each) and that only, then the second one o...
  • How to make people leave!

What I do is when I get pissed by noob tubes, or by campers, in the lobby I tell the people they are cheating and hacking and they are all getting reported (I really dont file complaints againist them, just to vent my...
  • I FINALLY found a way to go positive in this game!

Very easy really. I use noob tube M4A1 / Scavanger/ DC then for secondaries I use the Thumper Then if things get a bit hectic I use the SPAS and the m16 stopping power and commando I love MW2! What I find fun...
  • Can the mods tell 402 to fix the game?

Since they dont listen to the community why cant the mods say "hey fix this" its not like 402 will get mad or anything and take away your moderation privileges. PLEASE! -The community
  • So I got this game yesterday!

And I played it and I like it, I mean I adore this game because I mean who wouldnt? people use infintly noob tubes, people run around like they are on crack and lets not forget our good ol "HOW TO FU*K DID HE KNIFE ME...
  • LOL I rebought MW2

I really did, April 15th I got it on Amazon and to be here between April 22nd to 26th I feel kinda bad I got it but I need something to hold me till new games arrive and I got the Stimulas Package today and I felt ...
  • MW2 dlc may be cancelled or not released for a long time...

Think about it, I found this artical talking about the lawsuit and how it can affect the DLC and future games. Here is some interesting tibbits. Translating that into English, Activison won’t be...
  • If IW released a BETA with the current Bugs,glitches

If IW released a BETA and that beta had the care glitch, akimbo shotguns (forgot the names) overpowered range, sonic sprint with the care package bug, javeln glitch and all the glitches we had to experience the last 4...
  • Im dissapointed

That I sold this game in the first place, I looked at the gameplay trailer (capture the flag) and gave me flashbacks of what I thought about this game back then "Looks fun" "AHHH A AIR DROP?" "AC130!!!!" then now I th...
  • Who?

Sold this game? I did! I sold the most over-rated, over balanced, over hyped game this gen, I still wonder why people dont do the same (to the complainers, if you HATE thhis game so much) why I sold it because the ...