• ¤ The roast of forum officers ¤

Just saw a few threads that are meant to thank specific people. Here I want to say thank you to all members that are making this forum a better place (you know about who am I talking about)! They did nothing but good ...
    created by x-sync
  • ¤ Wired or Wireless ¤

I have a wired connection from my router to my PS3. If anyone knows, is the lag in the game smaller with wireless or wired connection?
    created by x-sync
  • Rate the person above you [Forum game]

Title says it all, like the topic where you ban the person above you, here you have to got to their profile and rate them. No cheating!
    created by x-sync
  • CoD jokes?

I recently heard a cool CoD joke so I was wondering does anyone else has some to share... Heres mine: What does a CoD addict say when he comes into a real war? Wow, awesome graphics!
    created by x-sync
  • 6 letters! [Forum Game]

Ill type some letters (6) and you make a sentence out of them, using the letter as the 1st letter in your words. for example WHLOAT Who has lightsabers or androids today So here we go! FWTHLO
    created by x-sync
  • MP40, behind the scenes!

Cast in the mountains of Mordor, a thing so powerful that can destroy the world was made! MP40!!! People were terrified! Who would do such a thing??? War was started because of it and millions have died! Finall...
    created by x-sync
  • .: User Rating Leaderboards :.

created by x-sync
  • This site is a faliure!

Right now, theres 2 people in OT including me... In PS3 forum theres 3... In X360 forum theres 6... And so on... When will they shut this site down? Its a waste of money...
    created by x-sync
  • Font in Black Ops logo?

What's the font used in the CoD: Black Ops logo?
    created by x-sync
  • The beginning of the trailer...

The fire seems a bit dodgy... Doesn't convince me a bit... What do you guys say?
    created by x-sync
  • Knights of War are recruiting! [PS3]

Knights of War are recruiting! – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [PS3] We are a laid back clan and we have a good time playing together. We are all mature (almost all, lol) and we don't care about...
    created by x-sync
  • Hello?

We are still here IW... And still waiting for the "Exclusive VIP Access" (AKA Stat Tracking). Are you there? Or are you still on your "well deserved" vacation?
    created by x-sync
  • [KoW] Knights of War are recruiting!

Knights of War are recruiting! - Modern Warfare 2 We are a laid back clan and we have a good time playing together. We are all mature (almost all, lol) and we don't care about the leaderboards, we just want to have...
    created by x-sync
  • We are ready for MW2!

I've been fooling around with my clans site all morning now trying to make as more MW2 as it can be so heres what I did: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://knightsofwar.darkbb.com/forum.htm">http:/...
    created by x-sync
  • I got an extra code for MW2 Combat Experience Training...

Well, since I can't make it... I'm thinking I'd exchange it for a theme code or MP code... Anyone interested?
    created by x-sync
  • ¤ All guns thread! ¤

I have been seeing a lot of "This gun VS That gun" threads so I wanna make an "All VS All" weapon thread... You have 8 choices from 5 General slots, 1 Pistol, 1 Primary grenade and 1 Special Grenade. You can choose...
    created by x-sync
  • Thermal scope?

Are there ANY videos of the thermal scope in action? I have watched a LOT of MW2 videos and I didn't see it... P.S: I haven't searched cuz it gives me 50 pages of results...
    created by x-sync
  • When's it coming?

When's the MW2 forum coming? I know this is one, for now, but when is the full <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.modernwarfare2.com">www.modernwarfare2.com</a><!-- w --> forum comi...
    created by x-sync
  • MW2 on PSN?

Will Modern Warfare 2 be available on PSN? P.S: I haven't searched as it always gives me 50 pages of results...
    created by x-sync
  • [KoW] Knights of War are recruiting!

Knights of War are recruiting! CoD 4&5 mainly (We play other games too) We are a laid back PS3 clan and we have a good time playing together. We are all mature (almost all, lol) and we don't care about the lead...
    created by x-sync