• Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (4/3/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • most used weapons

I am completing the patch for using picked up weapons and I couldn't help to notice that I keep seeing the same guns. The most weapons I see people using are the M27, hb, ak, sc2010, mtar, l115, usr. I keep picking u...
    Jullzwolf
    last modified by Jullzwolf
  • Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • It Amazes Me That People Who Like Black Ops 2 Hate Ghosts...

I honestly don't understand why they do. I can play the two games interchangeably. I have no idea why people complain about every little thing in Ghosts. They complain about the spawns, camping, low time-to-kill, and ...
    Gunnerman677
    last modified by Gunnerman677
  • point blanks on marksman???

I can deal with all the camo challenges there are in ghosts. I don't mind doing lean kills, rescue kills or even point blanks... yet point blanking with a marksman rifle is a really akward challenge. It's not like ur ...
    Jullzwolf
    last modified by Jullzwolf
  • Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates! Apr. 8, 2014  ...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Do you play Ghosts for PS3?

For some reason my earlier thread got deleted, weird so I am reposting it. And for all those that responded to my previous thread, I have sent you all friend requests.  Thanks! ____________ Looking for some c...
    NiteMaven
    last modified by NiteMaven
  • Tryhards versus Trylesses!

Firstly, let start by defining two of the most stupid terms I've heard to describe a type of player.   "Tryhard": A "Tryhard" to me is someone who actually wants to win the game at all costs. They will run, camp...
    BlackhawkbillOO7
    last modified by BlackhawkbillOO7
  • When will rushers realise...

that all they are doing is rushing to mutiple deaths and a loss. I generalise, I know. There are some very good rushers out there, but hear me out.   As a solo player I get thrown into a lot of matches already u...
    sennalike
    last modified by sennalike
  • Stop forcing us to waste points on overpowered perks

Am I the only person that's tired of wasting perk slots on things like toughness, marathon, and dead silence? It seems like 90% of the players I run into use these perks anyways so they should be built into the charac...
    LegionSlayer
    last modified by LegionSlayer
  • Sniping Needs to be fixed

As we all know sniping in this game is very poor compared to black ops 2, so this why i have started this discussion. Now does anyone agree with me that sniping mechanics from black ops 2 should have been put into gho...
    One-Dynamic
    last modified by One-Dynamic
  • Ripper or Maverick? What do you prefer

Now that we have had the chance to play with both what do you guys like better? personally me i prefer the ripper
    patjk4life
    last modified by patjk4life
  • Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

my personal preference is BO2 simply due to the fact that you was pushed to play objectively cause if you didn't you would struggle somewhat for a good score per minute and attain scorestreaks.   Infinityward ha...
    Brendanthekem
    last modified by Brendanthekem
  • Tired of people complaining in Ghost

I'm starting this post to see how many of you guys are tired of all the complaints and the whining in this game. People are always whining that they lost to my friends and I. They accuse us of all sort of things. My f...
    xqdogx
    last modified by xqdogx
  • Will my DLC purchases carry over to PS4?

Hello, I've been playing Ghosts on my PS3 since it came out and bought the first map pack plus the Keegan DLC. I just got a PS4 and I'm going to switch platforms by paying the $10 to play Ghosts on the PS4. My main qu...
    legendary439
    last modified by legendary439
  • so is this tactical or camping?

seems like some of you have trouble separating the two so here's some good old camping in my opinion.  what say you?  
    MCCOMINATOR2
    last modified by MCCOMINATOR2
  • SMG Buff Changes the Nature of this Game.

Before I start, this isn't a rant about SMG's now being over powered etc etc. They needed improving as they weren't a big part of this game. However...   For me this game was designed to be a slower paced COD ...
    goatforcce
    last modified by goatforcce
  • SMG buff, and the discount...

Yes , smg buff , the discount all related .. its all activisions trying hard , to save the franchise before it sinks down ....   First of all ,today i read a thread that says smg buff changed the whole nature of...
    tykemyson
    last modified by tykemyson
  • Let's Discuss the Ripper (Not a whining thread)

I think this gun is good, but not the greatest thing ever known like I have been seeing and hearing people complain about.  SMG mode is about equal to CBJ or Bizon imo, which honestly I don't think are great but ...
    LT--SHiNySiDeZ-
    last modified by LT--SHiNySiDeZ-
  • SMG's Buffed Too Much

Someone just killed me on Octane from the top burned building, I was standing outside the diner (across the other side of the map) they had an MTAR silenced, he hit me with 3 bullets (not raging kind of 3 bullets actu...
    goatforcce
    last modified by goatforcce