• People don't understand this...

But the perk dead silence does actually help in this game.. =w= Learn to use it. I hate having to hear my teammates foot steps from across the map, thinking it's an enemy...
    0rphansim
    last modified by 0rphansim
  • SO YOU THINK YOUR GOOD?

Now i have come across tons of different players, there are those that are really good and then there are those that think they are good. Now we all know the story about the players that think they are good, i wanna t...
    NaTuReS_FrEaK
    last modified by NaTuReS_FrEaK
  • FOR ALL SERIOUS SNIPERS IN GHOSTS

I'm new to the sniping community on Call of Duty Ghosts. I use a PS4. I would really like someone who is experienced at sniping, quickscoping etc. to teach me how to become one of the best. It is a big ask I know. I r...
    shurikenflinger
    last modified by shurikenflinger
  • When will rushers realise...

that all they are doing is rushing to mutiple deaths and a loss. I generalise, I know. There are some very good rushers out there, but hear me out.   As a solo player I get thrown into a lot of matches already u...
    sennalike
    last modified by sennalike
  • Wish I would've started playing FPS earlier

OK I've always been on sports games, Madden, 2K & The Show. I didn't start playing FPS online until Black Ops II even tho I owned all COD games I was a campaign guy. <----LOL I popped in MW3 the other night to ...
    whiskey_49
    last modified by whiskey_49
  • Most annoying guy?

Riot shield guy? Knife guy? No attachments guy? (Cause he's so good) Corner camper guy? Hip fire guy? Laying on his d!ck guy? Pistol guy? 2 pistols guy? Eating chips while his mic is on guy? <---- most annoying! Et...
    whiskey_49
    last modified by whiskey_49
  • Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Best Qualities in a Teammate?

When you play in a public lobby (no clan members or fans, strictly randoms), what do you most value in a team member?  Is it a crazy high KD?  An awesome Win/Loss?  Players that play the objective? ...
    gramthenOOb
    last modified by gramthenOOb
  • Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • no double XP this weekend?

score-5
    Active
    5 votes
    whyyyyy why is there no double XP -- jesus is coming
    cowarefun
    last modified by cowarefun
  • HACKERS, MODDERS, CHEATERS, BOOSTERS, HOOKERS, WHY DO IT?

I was just playing today and was just wondering you know, why do all these people do what the do, why do   HACKERS HACK MODDERS MOD CHEATERS CHEAT BOOSTERS BOOST HOOKERS HOOK   im very fascinated with ...
    NaTuReS_FrEaK
    last modified by NaTuReS_FrEaK
  • Shotguns need BUFFED (not bulldog)

I'm an avid shotgun user from MW3 and ghosts shotguns just don't compete. The range on shotguns is way too short to be a viable option on these maps and the OHK is still hit or miss with FP6 and TAC12 and the MTS just...
    GREEN_assassin3
    last modified by GREEN_assassin3
  • ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

Tired of the BS it really is unrealistic its unbelievable really is, went on core for free for all as theres no free for all in hardcore and how people can play that i dont know and how a k7 is more deadly that s hone...
    evertonian
    last modified by evertonian
  • The Next Objective…

So it's about that period in the games cycle where the players who put in a moderate amount of time will start reaching the end of the line in terms of ranking up.  Now, I know in BO2, guns could earn diamond cam...
    gramthenOOb
    last modified by gramthenOOb
  • Ripper or Maverick? What do you prefer

Now that we have had the chance to play with both what do you guys like better? personally me i prefer the ripper
    patjk4life
    last modified by patjk4life
  • whats with all of the internet toughguys?

why does the call of duty community have so much hatred for one another? I can get into a lobby, tell the lobby, "whats up" and get cussed out, called names, and trolled for the match. I know it is easy for someone be...
    evil_brain187
    last modified by evil_brain187
  • Calling all CORE DOM players!

Can anyone help me?  My clan is made up of primarily HC TDM players and we are continually getting crushed in core domination.  Are there any good core domination players/clans out there that would be willin...
    Sugar-CXI
    last modified by Sugar-CXI
  • Whats Better Ghosts Or BO2?

my personal preference is BO2 simply due to the fact that you was pushed to play objectively cause if you didn't you would struggle somewhat for a good score per minute and attain scorestreaks.   Infinityward ha...
    Brendanthekem
    last modified by Brendanthekem
  • what makes you rage?

Everyone reaches to a point where they just break. Cod has alot of different kind of situations that would make u rage.   So for the sake of sharing and venting frustration in a positive approach,  I want ...
    Jullzwolf
    last modified by Jullzwolf
  • It Amazes Me That People Who Like Black Ops 2 Hate Ghosts...

I honestly don't understand why they do. I can play the two games interchangeably. I have no idea why people complain about every little thing in Ghosts. They complain about the spawns, camping, low time-to-kill, and ...
    Gunnerman677
    last modified by Gunnerman677