• What device do you use to access the forum?

What do you use? A computer, cell phone, iPod etc. I use my PS3 because my computer is a slow piece of garbage.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • How much should an LMG cost?

How much do you think an LMG (like an M60, for example) should cost if it's buyable off the wall? I think it should cost between 2000 to 4000 points.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Bolt-Action Rifle Replacement

Since there doesn't seem to be any unscoped bolt actions in the game, what do you think will be that cheap 200 point gun you can buy as soon as you spawn? I've thought about the L96, but that's scoped and scoped weapo...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • What kind of map would you like better?

One geared a little towards camping? Or one a bit towards "Ramboing" and Run and Gunning? To be honest, I kinda like to camp.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • The Window You Run To When The Game Starts

Is there a particular window you run to when the game starts? For me, on Der Reise, it's the one that's across from the stairs leading to the mainframe. On Shi No Numa, it's the one behind beside the Gewehr 43 window....
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • CoD Points Leaderboards

Assuming there's no limit on CoD Points and the security team will look after the leaderboards, do you think it's a good idea? I haven't heard or seen anything about it.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Call of Duty Limited Edition Jeep

I searched up Call of Duty: Black Ops and I saw an article talking about Chrysler planning to release Limited Edition Call of Duty Jeep Wranglers. The article also mentions that the Wrangler is going to be the "hero v...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Refundable Call of Duty Points?

Say you buy a gun but it turns out you don't like it. Maybe a very short time after you buy it you should be allowed to return it and get your points back. Think it's a good idea?
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Is There Anything In Particular You Plan On Saving Up For?

Since almost everything will cost CoD points, is there anything in particular that's been revealed that you are planning on saving up for? I just want a decent weapon and an optic for it.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Which Wager mode would you likely play the most?

We all (should) know by now about the 4 Wager modes. If I were to play one, it would probably be Gun Game, the one where you get better guns after killing someone.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Does anyone still have any interest in Single Player?

We have 2 videos showing multiplayer. Zombies have been confirmed. Amidst all this, the single player seems to have been forgotten. Is there anyone still out there that is still somewhat interested in Single Player?
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Is $15 for zombie maps we already have worth it?

They upgraded the engine. That's all we know. Other than that I don't know what else they'll do. Add weapons that will likely behave like the ones in the original? Unless there's something new and convincing in it I d...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Out of all the weapons demonstrated in the trailer...

...which one would you most likely use. I know the reveal trailer is coming out soon but based on what we saw I want to know. I would more likely use the Commando. The FAMAS looked like I would have to reload after ea...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • One little thing I noticed...

You get XP for acquiring a killstreak, unlike MW2 where you have to activate the killstreak to get the XP for it. Now when I get a killstreak or two before the game ends I can still get the extra +100 or +200 XP in ca...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Red dot sight in 75 kills?

I hope they make it at 25 like IW, but since they are following WaW they might make it at 75. I hope they don't.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • What day are you going to get Black Ops?

Are you going to wait for the reviews like me and wait a day or two, or are you going to get it on release day?
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Which Preset Class will you use on your first game?

Assuming it's the Rifleman/Submachine Gunner/Support Gunner layout, with shotgun and sniper still locked. I'm going to use the rifle because it will most likely have Stopping Power.
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Does anyone else not put camo on their guns?

I feel like I'm the only one who uses the standard finish on my guns. I don't know why, but in my opinion, some guns look more "professional" without it, like the M-16 or MP5. Is there anyone else who'll use the stand...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Weapon Class Question

Does anyone else think there will be a weapon class where all the weapons in it are the same (other than maybe 1 or 2 unlocked at high levels) with minor differences. Alot like the bolt actions and pistols in WaW that...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy
  • Is anyone going to "abuse" the OP gun?

I notice that the vast majority of the community don't want one in, or say that they don't want one but end up "abusing" it. But I'm wondering how many members are willing to come clean about "abusing" them. To be hon...
    Weird-Guy
    created by Weird-Guy