• [US][Xbox] Join The Bones Brigade Clan Today!

Leader: frats74   K/D: 1.94   Prestige: 7th, working on 8th.   Clan Level: 11 (Gold Clan Tags)   Bio: In the beginning, there were 45 members. The app at that time had several technical issues. Som...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Missing Clan XP and Badge from 1/20/13 Clan Op

Is there anyone else who didn't get their Clan XP and Badge from yesterday's Clan Op?   I got my Clan XP and Badge from the TDM Total Kills Clan Op dated 1/19/13, but not from the TDM Total Score Clan Op dated 1...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • 7 vs. 4 on TDM

I just played a game of TDM at the Lockdown Map. My team was losing by a landslide and as I pressed Select to check on my  team's status, I noticed that it was 7 vs. 4. The maximum is 6 vs. 6. So, I Ieft the game...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Gorilla Level 50 Elite Clan Title

ATTN: Foxhound and ATVIAssist   I would like to bring to your attention that it appears the Gorilla Level 50 Elite Clan Title has been unlocked to everyone. My Clan is only level 34 so there's no way I earned th...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • NEW Clan Challenges Listed - 10/31/12

Just viewed the Clan Challenges and Ops so I can enlist in new ones. I looked at the date, and it starts on 11/30/12. So, no Clan Challenges or Ops for the next 30 days, or is this a typo?
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • ATTN: ATVIAssist

Just sent a PM to @ATVIAssist. This was also from yesterday's game that I already PM'ed you guys about. It turns out, there was another. He used a different gamertag during the game. I found out his true gamertag and ...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • ATTN: @ATVIAssist RE: Booster

Just played a game of Kill Confirmed at the Dome map. I didn't notice anythng at first until I looked up the players' gamertags on Elite after the enemy won via MOAB. That was when I learned that they were all from th...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Wrong Tier Badge and XP Awarded

I would like to bring to the attention of the tech support representatives the issue of being awarded the wrong Tier Badge and XP for the Tactician Clan Challenge dated September 28, 2012, 1pm to September 29, 2012, 1...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Relentless Clan Challenge

Relentless - Most Kills/Fewest Deaths   Head staright for your best loadout, you'll need it for this one. Watch your corners, anticipate enemy movement and know when to attack or defend. Get the highest K/D rati...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Ban Users Of Modded Clan Tags

I've seen them many times this week alone I feel like I'm playing MW2. They're annoying to see and if the gamers who have them are capable of tampering with their systems, they're just as capable of cheating in the ga...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • No More Split Screen For Multiplayer Please!

I know I'm not alone on this one and I hope those who agree with me would reply and show their support.   For many times now, I've lost matches, left a losing match or refused to join an on-going match because o...
    frats74
    created by frats74
  • Have Not Received Badge and XP For Clan Op

There was a Kill Confirmed Clan Op yesterday (September 8, 2012) that I enlisted in weeks ago. I joined a lobby that was ready to start, when the game started I noticed that I wasn't collecting tags because the one's ...
    frats74
    created by frats74