• What's next for CoD Zombies?

So I think its safe to say Treyarch has come a looong way with their zombies maps. Just remember back to Nacht Der Untoten, where the map consisted of not much more than a couple barren rooms,...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Just Watched the Origins Cutscene for the first time. . . . . Wow

I'm at a loss for words after seeing the easter egg cutscene in origins. There are soooo many ways we could interpret it. Honestly although I always hate ambiguous endings, I love the feeling of mystery, and that ther...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • DIE RISE EASTER EGG: Mojong Tiles?

Ok, I have been looking to complete the DIe Rise easter egg, and I've managed to complete all the steps fairly easily, except the very last one, which is when you have to do a bunch of complicated crap with Majong til...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Next Zombies Map: The Rift?

So there's a pleasantly long cutscene when you load Buried (on solo, or custum) that explains a lot, and I really enjoyed it. I was wondering though, at the end Russman says their "almost to the rift" so I'm wondering...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Zombie Level Songs are getting worse and worse.

Anybody notice that the songs in zombie levels have start sucking after Black Ops 2 was released? In Black Ops 1, I loved the songs in both "Five", and "Kino Der Toten". They were catchy and u...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Expansion of the Zombies Realm

So as the new zombies maps come out, they get increasingly more complex, and bigger. What do you guys think would be some good things they should add to the next big zombies release?   I think it would be cool i...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • So When Do I Get To Buy Revolution By Itself????

I've been waiting like a month now, all I want is to buy the revolution map pack. but theres never any option but the annoying season pass. when are they actually going to release this stuff for PS3?
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Possible Insight on The Setting of Green Run

maybe its just me, but I had no clue where the name Green Run came from. (this is really just random speculation btw)  but in history class the other day, we were studying the civil war, and I found out the very ...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • "Nav Card" Parts. Where?

I still cannot figure out where to build the nav card parts. (the electric box, the suitcase, the plank) I've been told that you have to build them in the corn maze on the path the opposite side from Nacht Der toten. ...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Annoying Ranking System

So I'm pretty sure ranking is not based on any of the leaderboard scores you earn over multiple games. Because, I just played a game with a friend whom I have way superior stats than, but in this one game he got 1000 ...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Odd Parts Found in Tranzit

Ok so far I've found out where 3 of the 4 parts for the Jet Gun can sometimes be found.      -The big black cannon: usually found in the tunnel.      -The Wire: sometimes fou...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Where Does This Part Go?

So when I play tranzit I keep stumbling across these odd parts that I have no clue where to put or what to do with them. If anyone has found where to put these odd parts please post with the news, because, I guess you...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos
  • Which weapons can be Multi Pack-A-Punched?

The only gun I know for sure so far that can be mutli Pack-a-punched is the pistol you buy on the bus. But I'm pretty sure there are lots more guns that can do it.   Anybody have any guns they can list off the ...
    Tsarthos
    created by Tsarthos