• X360/ XB1:Smaller, but long established mostly Adult clan looking for a few new members

We are actively recruiting new adult members. Are you a mature gamer looking for players who like to have fun but play for the win (not K/D ratio)? Do you play the objective and aren't afraid to take a K/D hit to help...
    shmedlywilcox88
    created by shmedlywilcox88
  • TripCap challenge Bug

I tweeted this to Mattks last week but I'm sure he's busy with real problems I figured I'd take a shot here.   On Saturday, 5/4 I was in a party of 4 playing Domination on Standoff.  After trying for months...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • 9 on 3 game in public?

Last night during the clan op we were running a party of 6.  We went to find a match of regular core TDM expecting long wait times, as it usually is with matchmaking large parties, but we were dumped into a game ...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • CSMB is looking for adult TEAM players

Are you a mature gamer looking for players who like to have fun but play for the win, not kills?  Like to play the objective and aren't afraid to take a K/D hit to help the team get the win?  Then we're for ...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • XBox 360- CSMB Is recruiting!  Adult team players only please!

Are you a mature gamer looking for players who like to have fun but play for the win, not kills?  Like to play the objective and aren't afraid to take a K/D hit to help the team get the win?  Then we're for ...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • XBox 360- CSMB Mostly 35 yo and up team players

shmedlywilcox88
  • This could be interesting...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/04/delta-six-controller/   I'm not sure it's something I would play with all the time.  Not to mention I'm really unsure of the thumb stick for running being in the handle, b...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • Server down?

In the middle of the KC Clan Op and the server goes down with a half an hour left to go?  WTH?  If all of our confirms don't count, after yesterday fiasco, I'm not gonna be happy!!!!
    shmedlywilcox88
  • I guess 10-12 hours is the new lead time for Elite

First the maps just being annouced yesterday, yet out today, and now they added a clan op for TONIGHT as of a couple of hours ago.  Pathetic!
    shmedlywilcox88
  • Finally April DLC Info!  It drops tomorrow!

Per the Elite FB page.... Thou shalt defeat the enemy before admiring the scenery. Sanctuary and Foundation maps arrive tomorrow for Xbox 360 ELITE Premium members. Amen.  Thanks for the notice. 
    shmedlywilcox88
  • Interesting read...XBox now says boosters are okay to them

Over at the XBL forum there's an interesting discussion going on about boosters involving players versus the "ambassadors".  According to MULTIPLE representatives, boosting is NOT against XBL ToS.  Seriously...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • 20th Prestige with a wallhack

Well, it's finally happened.  Last night, I saw my first, no questions about it, easily able to prove, hacker in MW3.  I've PM'd the info to Ban Candy, but I want to show it here too, in hopes that this game...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • I love it!

Appearantly there are so many crybabies running to see if they got reset that Elite is crashing like Launch day again. 
    shmedlywilcox88
  • Here is the OFFICIAL answer regarding Controller Button Clantags

I have been sending twitter messages for 3 days to 402, CoD's offical twitter, CoD's Elite official twitter and XBox's Major Nelson trying to get a straight answer on the button glitch.  As anyone who follows the...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • The only WTH is the DLC thread needed

TREYARC are an American company.  MICROSOFT is an American company.  Hence it is only 1/31/11 IN AMERICA!  Hell, I'll really confuse you and say they are on the West Coast of America so they are 3 hours...
    shmedlywilcox88
  • FYI 3ARC prestige hack made public, needs quick fix

A popular modding site has discovered that the admitted flaw (see "in progress" quote below) allowing private match/ CT to cross over with online MP can be glitched to Prestige.  I would suggest you patch it soon...
    shmedlywilcox88