• Just formed a clan! Need some members!

Hi everyone! I'm destroy212, and i want to thank you for giving your time to check out this page! I'm looking for members who want to join my clan, called Forgive n Forget, or FnF for short. We're looking for anyone, ...
    created by destroy212
  • MW2 Hackers! They're EVERYWHERE!

Try finding a legit hour of the MW2 experience without finding a hacker. Odds are, you won't! I couldnt' even get into 3 straight PS3 Search and Destroy MW2 lobbies without finding a hacker or someone who has been hac...
    created by destroy212
  • Bad guns?

I'm sure everyone has had that gun that they think is just terrible. But let me tell you something. It isn't the gun that's bad, it's HOW THE PLAYER IS USING THE WEAPON. A gun is just a gun, it's how YOU use it that m...
    created by destroy212
  • Who wants a great demolition player to play with?

My name is destroy212 on PSN. I don't know now since I haven't been on for some time now, but I was the 8,000 ranked demolition player IN THE WORLD on PS3. That's no lie, you can check the demolition leaderboards. I m...
    created by destroy212
  • Anyone want a good MOAB video to post?

For anyone that wants some new MOAB material on youtube, I have something just for you!! Friend me, then go in my vault and check out my support MOAB video on Arkaden, Demolition! If you like, maybe you could use my M...
    created by destroy212
  • Clan JSUS is willing to accept any and all players!!!!!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone who looks at this will take into considerstion of joining us. No I'm not saying you have to !!!!! It's OK if you don't but if you are looking at this and considering let me give you a l...
    created by destroy212
  • Let's talk about overpowered AND underpowered guns.......

How many of you have heard people say stuff like,"WOW dude that gun is SOOOO overpowered", or something like,"WTF MAN???? WHY DOES THIS GUN NOT WORK????" This is actually majorly true for some weapons, as I also think...
    created by destroy212