• I'm a dirty "licensed pleasure giver" and I love it

I don't wish to get hit with any obscenity charges around here so I tried to make my title as polite as possible.   I've been using the classic strong arm, reflex, danger close, extra lethal c4 plus shield combo...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Anyone figure out deadeye+shotties yet?

I haven't found anything conclusive from my searches online(cant even seem to find anything on it, just deadeye in general)   Does it affect each individual pellet? Does it affect the whole thing? I'm really dyi...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • SnD vs SnR XP gain

From what I've heard, SnD still gives off the same amount of XP as SnR does. Can anyone verify this? I really hope not, but knowing IW, it wouldn't surprise me.   I prefer SnD, but if the xp values are the same,...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Any luck sniping or shotgunning?

I've tried my hand  at using both a shotgun and a sniper, whose primary catch is that they have extremely low TTKs, but so far, using either is absolutely pointless. Sniping with an AR is by far the better choice...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Question about the ultimate elemental staves

Do you need to get all of them *first* before you can legally upgrade them, or could you work on them one at a time? I find it a pain in the ass trying to get the wind and electric staff parts, but have little problem...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Don't do this to us Treyarch...

This is a rather specific issue for a certain amount of people, but it can be easily fixed I think.   FOr the next map, we'll play as the original cast again, but for the love of God, PLEASE assign the players r...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • MotD makes me physically sick, but one thing I don't like...

This map is absolutely repulsive and I wish Treyarch never made it. I can't walk in the creepy body room with the washer without wincing because it's just too horrific for me for some reason. The zombies are also real...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Back in Time not unlocking?

I beat the game, played the first mission with the Storm rifle nad the LSAT, beat the mission but the achievement didn't unlock.   Any tips for this?
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • KSG is god...if you are.

My connections just got good all of a sudden, and this KSG is GOD! If you aim good, she will take your targets down. What she cannot slay in one slug she will in two.   This completely makes up for the fact tha...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Who voices Hudson?

Hello, forum! I have aquestion. I am picky about spoilers, so I haven't bothered looking at the internet too much on info, except imdb. However, I am curious as to who plays Jason Hudson. He sounds totally different t...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Can't add group tags!

I've been having problems with ELITE ever since I enrolled in the beta last year, and now there's one in particular that bothers me: I can't add group tags! Whenever I go onto ELITE, whether it be on IE,Chrome or FF, ...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Black Ops 2 Pacifism

Just out of curiosity, since you can forego a primary weapon, which we've seen, and you can forego a secondary weapon, which we've seen, is it possible to forego BOTH in one class?   I am very interested to kno...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Can't add group tags! Please help me!

I've been having problems with ELITE ever since I enrolled in the beta last year, and now there's one in particular that bothers me: I can't add group tags! Whenever I go onto ELITE, whether it be on IE,Chrome or FF, ...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Some shotgun speculation/questions/opinions

This is going to be a discussion on shotguns. I am a huge shotgun fan. In MW3, my top 5 weapons are the KSG, Striker,AA-12. Model 1887 and USAS with 3500,3000,3000,2500 and 1200 kills respectively. I may be weird for ...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Trophy System needs a return.

After playing MW3, I've found the Trophy System to be invaluable. Flashbangs are a Reconners best friend, objective players swear by Tac Inserts but for me I'm whipped by the Trophy System. I cannot live without this ...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • BLack Ops Multiplayer Reveal Trailer-Thoughts?

The video is now live! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU   Share your thoughts, and be sure to point out some stuff because we are sure to miss some details!   I caught a glimpse of deployable rio...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Reduce radar emphasis!(if you hate campers, support this)

The recent iterations of CoD have put such a huge emphasis on radar. In MW3 it's almost unbearable! You got UAVs going up, people group up and plant Portable Radars everywhere and people run with heartbeat sensors. Th...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Weapon Mods(possibly a replacement for proficiencies)

Hi. I remember when 3arc was all "This is my rifle this is my gun" in everyone's face and was proud to announce clan tags, reticles and all that jazz. It helped make weapons unique to the player. However, I'd like to ...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Are you sure there isn't Sniper Frog in the game?

Every time I get in a gun fight with somebody, my RoF decreases drastically. I've noticed this with the ACR. This really aggravates me because I am pretty sure sprfrg or whatever is fake, but shenanigans like this mak...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo
  • Are you guys sure there is no double weapon XP?

I play SnD a bit and IW/3arc loves ripping us off, especially by how we only get 100 weapon XP per kill. Anyways, mine and my friend's weapons have been leveling up abnormally fast. I am on quadruple XP and I am a low...
    anoreo
    created by anoreo