• Squads stats not updating? Best way to open nat type?

Anyone else having this issue?   My stats have been stuck at 1.705 KD with 1 game streak and 28 wins   Ive played about 2000+ games and went on some long winning runs..not complaining just wondering what...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Any thoughts on new cod coming out?

The futuristic blah of cod...I dont think its going to be successful either ..Ghost 2
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Really needs to be some penalty for dash boarding!!??

What do you guys think...all too often I get HIGH ranked peeps dash boarding on "squads"   Some had a 12.500 and 200+ WINS ..ONLY TO GET THEIR ARSE HANDED TO THEM AND RUN BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER!!!!!!!!!???? &n...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Players beware!

I know some will bash and some will agree...there is definitley peeps running lag switches!!!   It was when I was playing squads last night... Everytime I would get into a fire fight with this peep the game wou...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Try squads! 1 vs 1 with AI

Yo!   Well like some on here, I get sick of the crapola that finds its way into this multi player game we all use to and sometimes still love..I then jump into the squads 1vs 1 with AI..most the time there isnt ...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • This game leave allot to be desired...

They made it out to be the biggest and baddest yet...the later part might be true!   Worst game play..who else is getting bored with running the same routes over and over...   Im on 2nd prestige and afew o...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Freakin CUJO !!!??

Hey, I dont know about anyone else..but everytime I try to kill one of those mutts I can hit them 20 times and they dont die ..they end up ripping out my neck!! And to top it off my dumb ass dog has his head up my but...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Just prestiged for the first time...now Im lvl 60!!??

WTF happened?
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Disconnected from host!!!??? WTF !!

Is it just me and my crapola internet?   My ping is 31 Download 30.20 Upload 18.25   Not sure how good that is..but seems every freakin other match Im getting booted from host
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Ghillie suit..already!!??

Whats up with the peeps running the ghillie suit already?   You mena to tell me someone or better yet..several peeps completed the 800+ kills to get it ??   Is there something wrong with the game or just t...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Sniping!!!?? So I can shoot you with...

I can shoot someone with a USR center mass and not kill them.. but they snipe me with a Remington from all the way across the map? WTF ?
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Forum pages? best perks..guns?

Wondering if we can see old info on here..is there a page button Im not seeing?   Also, anyone have any opinions on best guns..best perks?   Im running the Remmington..mtarx..both with dot and silencers &n...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Why make it so complicated ?

Why would they change the whole perk and loadout section?   They complicated the crap out of everything and then dont even tell us how to use it!!??   And then..dont you think once you unlock the red dot.....
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Mislead here..anyone tell me why peeps are glowing?

Peeps are glowing !!?? Whats up with that?   And how the F%$#!!?? DO WE FIGUREOUT THE PERK/POINT SYSTEM!!??   Do they have any tutorials on how the perk and score streak system works? Any on how we get&nbs...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__
  • Prestige Master?

Wondering what I need to do to complete..I'm at Prestige 10 level 55...I know you will ask ,so, it tok me something like 10 days + of playing time(for those of you that cant figure it out,its like 240 hours)   D...
    __LT__
    created by __LT__