• Question regarding emblems and Facebook integration.

Hello, I am a native PS3 gamer and I'm thinking of linking my Elite account to Facebook. Next, we'll consider the fact that many of my Facebook friends are on the 360 console. Since I pour a huge emphasis on the emble...
    urbanevirtuoso
    created by urbanevirtuoso
  • The R870 was the only real decent Core shotgun.

Then you nerf it -- for shame, 3arc. This pandering is poison.
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Tactical Insertion ready, turn the key.

Obvious MW2 quip, but that's what it pretty much feels like now.   As everybody knows, positioning is verily a key aspect in CoD, especially in objective modes like Domination. Without it, you're only limiting y...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Throwing Knives for the Infected in new playlist?

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Drkdragonz66/New_game_mode_for_the_Co mmunity_Playlists_-_Infection!   I love you forever and ever, IW. Just letting you know so toodles!
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Love the QQing in this community.

How ungrateful -- but keep it coming, people. I'll simply enjoy this game more for its strengths than bicker on personal downsides. Either way, I'm entertained.
    urbanevirtuoso
  • My face when seeing a full Ground War party.

http://i54.tinypic.com/ev7zol.jpg What's yours?
    urbanevirtuoso
  • I'm rather surprised...

... that there's no complaints on the Counter Spy Plane. Unlike it's cheaper cousin, there's little to no counter for CSPs, other than anti air - the regular Spy Plane on the other hand has several. Furthermore, th...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • So, they gave the FAMAS vertical recoil?

ಠ_ಠ
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Walkie-Talkie Run = lolwut.

While playing some local Combat Training, I stumbled upon a bug whilst sniping; whenever you pull your radio to signal an airstrike-based killstreak, put it aside and immediately bring it back up. You'll then notice y...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • 3ARC, BUFF THE UZI

OR ELSE I MOAR MAD >;[ But seriously, when you're actually going so far as to fix the cookie-cutter AR for a difference, I might as well take the time. You should at least give this SMG some attention, since the...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • This forums' current nutshell.

I'll just go ahead and leave this here. http://i53.tinypic.com/59ue7c.jpg
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Y u no hav 18-plaer Combat Training, 3arc?

>;[
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Effective SAM Turret Placement?

Being someone whose particularly sick of Spy Planes - but prefers deviating from Ghost and constant launcher use, I've warmed up to SAM Turrets. There's definitely potential with these, but I just can't place my finge...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Most obscure weapon you kept dying from?

Being a far cry from typical cookie cutter classes, do you remember recent times where you're consistently fragged by an oddball weapon? Particularly those deemed ancient and inferior by the majority. How marveled wer...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • So, I took a liking to the RC-XD.

Following recent boredom, I decided to give these a whirl. Much to my surprise, the results were very favorable. Every time I call out a Spy Plane, it's seldom effective with the abundance of Ghost. That said, RC-X...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Most thoughful suggestion ever.

Since it can very well be classified as such, the FAMAS should only come as a super weapon from Care Packages; it boasts the same fire power as the Death Machine and can have attachments. Therefore, the game will be e...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • Whelp, I just went 36-4 with the PSG-1.

And so I basically won our team over with many defends and killstreaks, including Blackbirds. This isn't to say I whored kills the whole time; I stood valiantly near my lonesome flag while headless chickens constantly...
    urbanevirtuoso
  • The RPK needs a Grip + 50% ammo increase with Dual Mags

Who here agrees? I mean, seriously, the lack of those two factors is what Really murders this weapon. It's quite saddening too - I like weapons of Russian origin.
    urbanevirtuoso
  • "HUUMMP" HUUURRR"

Can't wait for people to hear me climbing stuff over PSN again.
    urbanevirtuoso
  • lol, Upgraded Iron Sights.

Seriously? If that isn't the tackiest attachment ever, then I don't know what is. You might as well have that as a default feature and not notice a single difference in your performance. But I suppose one could say...
    urbanevirtuoso