• The Music Thread

Do you like music? Because I sure do. It's a very important part of my life. I made this thread so that we in the OT can have a place where we can discuss all that is music(vuvuzelas are not music) and that isn't j...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • PTRS-41 (Zombie/PS3 forum superhero)  *official* fan club...

Those filthy moderators deleted my previous fan club, but i salvaged what remained and brought it to the off topic forum, where even the moderators don't dare to tread..... This thread is the officail fan club for ...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • The "What If?" Thread...

ok.. this thread is very simple.. i say a what if question, then the next person says an answer and another what if question and it just keeps going on! Try and keep your answers short, please.... Ok,I'll st...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • TooL

Anyone a fan of TooL?  I think they're the shizz and much better than the crap you hear on radios.... if you can read this in your post say "Fo' Shizzle my nizzle"... 'nuff said... ~~ N8-N, TooL Fan....
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • The Coke Forum (Note: Its NOT the drug)..

I couldn't find the coke forum on this site, so i set up this thread to discuss coke.... you can talk about anything related to coke(The drink OR the drug), but do not discuss pepsi because it is just a cheap knock-o...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Nazi's (Read this, or you're nazi scum)....

I kill Nazis.... If i see a Nazi i slit his throat like the dog he is, then necrophiliacly **** his corpse.... Then when he comes back as a zombie, i pop his head like a melon and dishonour his family by teabagg...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • I'm Addicted to tea!!!

N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Goodnight everyone!!

Goodnight everyone, i am going to bed now because it is getting late... also, if your eyes start bleeding i think its time to get off the computer.... ~~ N8-N....
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Does topgun741 have a mental disability?

if so, what is it?
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Friend Requests?

Do ye ever get completly random friends requests(on cod hq) from people you have never seen on the forums before? I have 3 friends that i only seen when the asked to be my friend, but me being a nice guy i accepted...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • "Why no Tanks?" Threads - Why no Tanks?

In the OT Forum, there have been many threads about tanks on various places. I am making a list of all the places that OTers would like tanks in.... In the next update they should put tanks on: - Dome - Off ...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • 600??!!

YAY!!!!! 600 posts!! :grin: :grin: I know its not as good as 1000 posts or whatever, but i'm proud of them :smile: .... next stop, 1000 posts..... ~~ N8-N....
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Type you Favorite ___ with your....... THEY ARE OVERPOWERED!

Recently i have noticed quite a lot of threads that are just you typing whatever with some part of your body..... This is deeply disturbing, as i fear these threads are becoming Overpowered!!!!! I am now go...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Obama the new MP40?!

I've noticed that recently, Obama has been the hot topic in the OT.  Some people like him, and other people want to drown him like a box of new-born kittens... I don't really have any opinion of Obama, becau...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Damn The Spam!!

N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • Poor dballa0880...

N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • What is your name?

N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • You learn something new everyday....

They say you learn something new everyday.... Well, i'm not sure who "They" are, but it is true that something is learned everyday... So, my question is:  What new thing did you learn today? I lea...
    N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • N8-N  -  Greatest thread ever?!

N8-N
    created by N8-N
  • The Rank Up Thread v2.0

N8-N
    created by N8-N