• Zombie Clans...things are about to get easier.

I'm tired of suffering the lobby randoms.....tired of the stupid 100 friend limit on Xbox.....tired of the lack of features for zombies fans....tired of trying to find good people to play with. I'm tired of choosing n...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Fail Confessions

Seeing the "Ego" thread got me thinking about experiences I've had over the years with both my ego as well as some of my friends.   I don't think ego's are a big issue in game.....maybe in the forums. I've playe...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • In Game songs...going Retro

What song from the past would you like to have in a future map release?   some ideas... Metallica - Seek & Destroy Megadeath - Symphony of Destruction Iron Maiden - Number of The Beast
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • If you were able to rate players...

I've often said that their should be an MVP in the stats.....says a lot about a player. I doubt Treyarch could make it work since they seem to base everything off of cheatable stats and any MVP stat would likely be ju...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Custom Zombie Emblems - anyone ever made some?

I was looking around the internet at some custom artwork.....skull designs, etc. Does anyone know a talented photoshopper that's also a zombie fan?
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Looking for a round 35+ 3-4 player game tonight

None of my friends have time to play a long game.....I'd like to go to 40 or higher. If you have time, can roll solid to the 30's, don't quit and have a mic post your GT.
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Need 2 for Origins, going to 30+

need mic....mature....no bedtime
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • If you were forming a group of good players (clan?) How would you test?

I've seen a lot of threads talking about a zombie clan or elite group of players and all sorts of different criteria about who/how. Going back to BO1, I also considered alternatives to the matchmaking lobbies.  ...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Looking to play some BO1

Don't really want to get in a super long game like the easy BO2 maps so looking for someone that likes the classics, maybe some Ascension or COTD.
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Buried Leaderboard Purge?

Just looked at the 4 player leaderboards and I'm top 300's   Don't recall being that high.....did they purge hacker/modder/glicher from the ranks recently?
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Anytone up for COTD?

Starting in a few min....
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Going retro tonight....anyone up for some classics?

Let me know...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • New features I'd like to see in next Treyarch game release (zombies)

They could be perma perk style....all or some   1) Pile Up Reverse Nuke - if too many zombies pile up in a small area and for xx time and get no player hits, they blow up and down player.   2) Infinite Use...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • The "Zombie Mode" Conundrum

It's pretty obvious IMO that Zombies mode is a dead end game.   First, it's a side game of an alternating year series. If you look at the series, Zombies is a fraction of a fraction....maybe as little as 12.5% o...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Would it really be that hard to stop glitching?

I'm no game programmer but I do understand that the running program know's were every object on the screen is. That would include the players. One thing common to barrier/pile up glitchers is that they really don't mo...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Shotgun Emblem = "Pavlov's Dog" easter egg

The Shotgun Emblem is the biggest easter egg Treyarch ever made!   It easily dominates the forum topics all over the internet. As a motive, it's probably the number 1 "cause" for playing time People are willing ...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • Zombies as a standalone game

I was responding to a thread that got deleted...not sure why but since my post had little to do with the thread and more to do with a comment, I'll post it in a new topic.   wridtrvlr wrote:   I know there a...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet
  • The giant must remain... Clues to the final story

Here's my contribution to the theory frenzy....enjoy. BTW, I searched for any existing threads on the subject and couldn't find anything...I apologise if this has been discussed already.   I'm not sure if anyone...
    USarmyvet
    created by USarmyvet