• Game is unplayable since last patch

Every singe lobby of every single game mode is a LAG FEST since this last update they pushed out.  I have tried everything to fix this problem but it still persists.  Its definitely not on my end because eve...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Spawn camping is out of control now

Come on Inferior Ward, people with 200+ kills on Blitz
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Hacked Clan Tags Again!!! WHY INFINITY WARD? WHY?

Haven't played this monstrosity of a game since Onslaught came out.  Popped in the disc and a small title update appeared.  Dunno what it was for but I will say the SPAWNS still suck.  HOLY REVENGE KILL...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Onslaught DLC and 1/28 Update

Let's start with the good.   The four new mp maps.  I like em.  Not too big, not too small.  Ran into some tight gun battles on some.  Not too many campers this go around.   Its very ea...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Nat always set to Moderate

I have tried everything.  My XBOX One nat is open, but on Ghosts, its set to Moderate.  All of the ports are forwarded correctly for XBOX One, but this still happens only with this game.  This is a rece...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • This game has serious problems....

Another day passes, more problems with this game pop up.  I have been stuck on the kill the guard dog operation for about a week now.  I was at 47 kills, now I'm at 48 kills.  Ive probably killed about ...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Absolutely the worst spawning I have ever seen in a Call of Duty

Get your act together infinity ward. How can the spawns be so bad on maps as large as these??  Fix the game already Inferior Ward.
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • IED's

definitely need a nerf.  The blast radius is crazy and they go off to quick.
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • The Terminator Guard Dog

Just how many bullets does it take to put Cujo down and why does this thing jump like a Gazelle?
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Where are the title updates???

Why is the Xbox One being neglected??  Every other platform has had an update to fix various issues.
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Missing Paracord Strap from Hardened Edition

I need help.  I bought the Hardened Edition of Ghosts for the Xbox 360 and the box inside was missing the paracord strap.  I tried to get some support from Activison online, but they gave me the runaround.&n...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Xbox One vs Xbox 360 Ghosts

This game is like night and day between the two.  The game runs much better on the One.  The mechanics, visuals, everything.    No WTF moments whatsoever.   This game purely isn't made for ...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Ghosts on the Xbox One

What a sigh of relief  I was just about done with it on the 360.  this game is more polished Graphics, sounds , the game mechanics are awesome.  Other than the camping and the horrific spawns, this game...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • 2 Weeks into the grind of Call of Duty Ghosts

I can honestly say that this time around I'm not getting that wow feeling from previous years.   I'm not feeling about 95% of the maps. The killstreaks are just blahhh. The spawning is the worst I've seen in y...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • There is a problem when there is no gunfire....

WTF long periods of absolute silence.  No gunfire.  This game is a campground.
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Kill Confirmed

Absolutely loved it in MW3 and Blops 2.  In this game, it's just plain garbage.  Such a shame cause the game mode was great.
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Problem!!!! Bought an Xbox 360 hardened edition, missing paracord strap

picked up my hardened edition at launch and there was no paracord strap, just an empty box.  Contacted gamestop who advised it was a packaging issue and to contact activation.  Contacted activation and they ...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Ghost's so far.....

The spawns are the worst I have ever seen in a Call of Duty Game.  Several times i spawn in crowd of the other team, or you kill the person and they spawn right behind you.   I would also say they need to u...
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Dedicated Servers???

Getting a lot of host migrations
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate
  • Since the double weapon XP got turned off,

I can only get into matches with Brits and the french.  WTF Treyarch
    Itstoolate
    created by Itstoolate