• Returning Weapons

What weapons would you like to see return to Ghosts?   Personally I've always been a fan of the mini-uzi. It kills me everytime they make a COD game without it. It's a beast and challenging. If not bring it back...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Walking vs. Running

Does anyone ever get frustrated by the fact that if you're running at an opponent who is walking backwards you can't even get close to them?   Ever since the earlier COD's I've noticed this. Doesn't that seem a ...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • The stepback

I don't know where it started, maybe it's been that way since the first Modern Warfare and I never noticed but I don't think that's the case. Since when did stepping back move faster than someone running forward? &nbs...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Ballista Revamp

Ballista has become easily one of my favorite snipers. Only one problem. I feel that it's inadequately balanced with the rest of the snipers. The other bolt action is almost ALWAYS a one-hit kill. I don't mind the bal...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Smoke Grenade

I'm mentioning it now. Someone please complain with me! Smoke Grenades need to be fixed! I noticed the spread isn't very far. It looks as if it is but if you get in the middle of it people can still see you if your pr...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • League Help

Within the championship series. I got in the Iron Division. Question is...can you move up to the other divisions? What other divisions are there? Do we gain anything after the season is done if we're at the top of our...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Championship League

Wasup everyone? Just curious. Can you ever move up divisions? I'm stuck in the iron division, 1st on it ('til I got on this morning). It just sucks 'cause I think Iron Division is the lowest division and it seems no m...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • What if...

Since Treyarch is proposing a new system, what if they completely eliminated the ranking system for a different one? Where you ranked up via levels and prestiges but on a nationwide standard it was how often you win, ...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • My Spin on Perk List (Revised)

This only reflects my own ideas and spin on a new perk list for Black Ops 2. I even added some genuine ideas. This is just a prototype I wanted to share. I actually don't like the set-up completely. Some perks in Tier...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • All talk

I noticed most of the forum is ransacked by everything and anything MP. What about the campaign? Aren't you guys a little excited for the campaign? Once I saw him get in that ship and speed up to catch those other jet...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Twitter Remark

This IS Off Topic but I trust you guys to give me the right answer since I've been posting on this forum for awhile now. I had an idea to share with Vondehaar i think his name is and some of you said to tell him over ...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Precise Scavenger and Domination Fix

My ideas on Domination and Scavenger that I hope will be carried over to Black Ops 2.   Scavenger should stay the same, just one small difference for when it becomes Pro (if they keep Pro). When Scavenger is upg...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Halo vs COD

Who will surmise? Halo is coming out November 6 and Black Ops November 13. They have different fan bases...but one could tug a lot from the other. Do you think they'll bear any effect on sales and multiplayer activity?
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Camping Fix

It just occurred to me...while you can't eliminate a camper from staying in one spot and looking around, how about a camper gets things taken away from camping?   Since they are distancing themselves from the wa...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • New Perk Discussions

If anyone has anything else to add or another Tier 1,2,or 3 perk I want to see only original ideas please. This is just an idea I have and I'm making a list of Tier 1,2,3 perks. I like the Pro and Elite idea so I've i...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Killstreaks revamp

Althought I like having airborne killstreaks I think they, too, are what have ruined COD. I want to keep killstreaks but nothing that can be physically manned. Keep computer controlled killstreaks only. The one's that...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • MOAB: Legit or Not?

I noticed we get a lot of people saying MOAB this gun MOAB that gun, but they're not really legitimate MOABs of that gun. You can get a general MOAB, but when you say its a MOAB with a particular gun don't you agree i...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Call of Duty Legacy

Alright...so most of us have been playing COD since the very first multiplayer. Isn't it crazy how much it has evolved since COD4? I remember when camping practically didn't even exist. Good times. Thinks were simple....
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Memorial Day Clan Ops

Normally during the weekend I don't get much of an opportunity to participate in Clan Ops because of work. I'm not sure if doing this will help, but it is possible to have a Clan Op during the week for those who rarel...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba
  • Youtube videos

I'm not sure if it's proper to ask on here, but I noticed some people posting videos longer than 30 seconds. I know how to render, but I have some decent videos I'd like to exploit but I don't know how to get them on ...
    King_Nemba
    created by King_Nemba