• Call of Duty®: Ghosts Clans FAQ

Updated October 26, 2013 9:45am: Q: What is happening now that the Call of Duty®: Ghosts Early Clan Registration has ended?     A:  If you moved your Call of Duty® Elite Clan over to a Cal...
    GhostsNews
    last modified by GhostsNews
  • #1WORLD CHAMPION CLAN GEARING UP FOR GHOST Level 13 Ghost 50 BO2 & MW3 PS3

Accepting  members for Ghost with 1.20 kd or above.  We do clan ops and League Play on BO2 &  and of course GHOST as well and GB ranked 74th right now. Were ranked #9 in World  in League Master...
    JIMMYPWTT
    last modified by JIMMYPWTT
  • my redeem code for simon ghost riley is already used, can i have new one?

So i tried to redeem my code that came with my pre-ordered cod ghosts, it says with this code you can unlock simon ghost riley, but when i put that code it says that it has been used. Finlands support told that my cod...
    Paistiedy
    last modified by Paistiedy
  • App is an epic fail on Galaxy S4 -_-

I have a galaxy s4. I downloaded the app. It installed, cool. Told me to log in, cool. So here's where it get's AMAZING! As soon as I log in, I get a picture of the ghost background. That's it. No message, no writing,...
    WhiteMagic18J
    last modified by WhiteMagic18J
  • Will we have a elite site for ghost like we did with bo2?

will they make a site for ghost like they did bo2 for the computer@ not just the cell phone
    JoKeR9
    last modified by JoKeR9
  • clan app?

where do i find the app? for the ipad. is it in the app store, or is there a separate@ link for the app. thanks.
    f1stdacuffsx
    last modified by f1stdacuffsx
  • biggest clans on elite

ok so i know alot of people are looking for the biggest clans on elite so far i have found a couple they are   all clans list below are clans that have over 10 members thati have found there may be more post the...
    X4AX STREETZ
    last modified by X4AX STREETZ